The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am

" best you can think of" she laughed
well as for me I wanna find Stephen, and I have no idea where he could be
so thats why I like staying on the streets incase i run into him. Evalynn said reamberen Stephen
*sigh* I miss him.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am

------------------------------------------
Tom - He won't leave me alone!
------------------------------------------

Tom looked around the room and noticed a desk with many beautiful carvings. The chair behind it was also elegant and well crafted. He opened the drawer of the desk and took out a file. Called '' Untrustworthy agents!''. Tom smiled to himself and opened it. There were many familiar names, especially his own, Tom Mcreed.

'' Why should they entrust my fake identity ...'' He muttered to himself and put the file on the desk. It had nothing more in it than his name and reason for being untrusted. '' Untrustworthy due to his previous work in FBI! Might still work for them.'' It was nothing bad ... everyone were suspicious about him, even Umbrella.

'' Shit ..'' Tom told in his mind when he heard Stephen and the SWAT guy entering the room behind him. He turned right instantly and left the room trough a door. He closed the door behind him gently and quietly and started heading trough the corridor he was now in. And then he heard something unpleasant, a huge scream of abnormal beast. Almost instantly he dodged to left and entered a huge locker. But the screams he heard came closer and closer. Suddenly he felt the passing Licker's smell. There was a lot of them, that was certain. Probably around 7 if judging by the steps.

'' Heh steph ... you lucky one ...'' He told in his mind and just in case, readied his katana. The Lickers were heading towards the room he had came from.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

Stephen kicked the door open and saw the 6 lickers heading towards him. he pulled the rifle from his back and emptied two magazines down the corridor, putting all 6 of the lickers down. Stephen stood up and laughed "that was too easy" he muttered. Stephen wondered where Josh had gotten to but didn't have the time. he slid his rifle back onto his back and pulled his handgun from it's houlster.

Josh walked carefully through the streets, treading gently as to not draw atention to himself, he shot any zombies who got to close and walked softly. he arrived at the mall and entered. as he ran through he noticed that the survivors were all acumulating inside the large facility. most of them had armed themselves with makeshift weapons, Baseball bats, crowbars, hammers, The usual sort of stuff. Josh contancted Stephen and informed him of the current situation of the survivors.

"I'm on my way" Stephen replied.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 pm

"You really miss him huh?" Fayd laughed gently. "Yeah i was like that with my partner" He opened the roof access and dispatched the zombie that was shuffling on the other side of the door. Its corpse fell from the roof to the floor, 10 stories below. "From here we can see almost the entire city, look theres the mall" he said pointing to it. "ive got a feeling thats where your boy is" He turned to see her stood just by the doorway "hows the leg holding up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 pm

getting better thanks for all your help, she gave him a big hug
" If thats where Stephen is thats where im heading "
She ran down the stairs her leg was in pain she skipped two at a time.
She burst through the door pulling out her handgun she shot a zombie a few feet away
and ran to the mall. Ran as Fast as she could, Evalynn saw the mall a few blocks away when suddenly a horde of zombies came out of no where about 350 yards in front of the mall entrance
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Fayd chased after evalynn as she ran. He took out a few of the zombies following him and then turned toward the mall, thats when he saw them. He quickly threw a pipe bomb into the crowd and pulled his handguns. What ever was left of the horde was mowed down by his bullets as he tried to save evalynn. "You dont get rid of me that easily" He said as he looked around for more 'problems' as he reloaded "Besides, you think for one minute that there may be other S.T.A.R.S members here and i wont re-join them, you got another thing coming, lets go" he finished walking for the mall entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:53 pm

"thats fine if you don;t re join "
she followed him inside, she saw survivors in barricaded shops
she walked up to one store
"is everyone safe" "yes" a man answered
that's good to hear she smiled at the man
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

((OOC: i think you mis-read cloud i meant that if you thought he wouldnt re-join the other members then you had another thing coming... as in he will rejoin them oh and chris... give tom a heads up Razz BTW you are sephiroth from FFF arent you?))

Fayd entered the mall and looked around. it was a pretty big mall. He spotted evalynn talking to some survivors, she seemed busy so he thought better about bothering her. he turned and spotted a seperate S.T.A.R.S member. He walked over and said "Hi, im Fayd, you dont smoke do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 am

-----------------------------
Tom - Survivors eh?
-----------------------------

'' Survivors eh?'' Tom muttered in his mind when he heard Stephen talking with someone else trough a earpiece. A smile covered his face.

'' Perfect spot to test out Nemesis VS2'' He told in his mind and took out his phone. He typed something surprising there.

'' There are survivors near Doghound street Mall. Perfect place to test Nemesis Vol.2. Tom Mcreed!'' He sent the message and closed the mobile.

'' Stephen, we will see how you survive this time ...'' He told, once again in his mental words and started listening for Stephen steps.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 am

Stephen turned and jumped out the open window that he threw his fag end out of. he began running towards the mall, outrunning the slow Zombies. His Beretta was holstered. as he got closer and closer to the mall he felt like he was almost safe, but he knew that the nuke was going to vapourise the city.

As he arrived at the mall he went through the glass door and headed inside. he began searching the mall for the survivors when he pressed in his earpiece, "Josh, where are you?" he pulled out is beretta and shot a Zombie in the head before he got the reply "Outside mcdonalds" Stephen headed to macdonalds and met up with josh before heading back to the survivors.

As he arrived he saw Eavlynn and a new guy who had walked over, the man was wearing a S.T.A.R.S uniform "Hi, im Fayd, you dont smoke do you?" Stephen smiled at this remark and looked at him "It's illegal to smoke in the mall" Stephen joked before handing the man a cigarette and lighting one for himself.

OOC: yea, i am Sephy from FFF
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 pm

((You dont recognise this setting? perhaps theres an suv in the wall here somewhere))
Fayd laughed and said "Your going to make me smoke outside?" He pointed to the zombies shuffling around "Id have to share with them" He took out his lighter and lit the cigarette he was passed. "Im guessing your Her friend" He asked pointing to evalynn. "I found her hobbling around a few blocks away. she was shot, i took the bullet out and bandaged the wound but, i think it will need re-bandaging soon, is there any medical shops in this mall?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Stephen smiled "Yea, we are the only two left from my Squad, what about yours, or did you steal that outfit from a dead person?" Stephen then looked at all the Zombies and smiled at Fayd's remarks "not sure, i think there is a pharmacy somewhere" Stephen informed Fayd before turning and walking towards a group of Survivors "Hey guys, why haven't you cleared out the weapon shop?" Stephen asked "Because we can't get in, the windows are made of a plastic like substance that is immune to being broken with force, and the door wont budge" one of the men informed Stephen. Stephen looked at Josh and signalled him over.

Upon his arrival at Stephen josh handed Stephen one of his 2 remaining grenades. Stephen smiled as he headed towards the weapon shop, alone.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm

"i came in with a small group" Fayd said solemnly, He took a drag of the cigarette "within hours it was only me and Santos, my partner, Left. We were together for a while but eventually one of was bound to get complacent" He closed his eyes momentarily "It happened three days ago on the outskirts of town we had almost made it out, we heard that there were other S.T.A.R.S. members in town, i wanted to come back and he wanted to leave we had an argument and he got bitten, shot the zombie and then told me to shoot him" He opened his eyes as he finished talking. "Pharmacy you say? well ill take a look" he walked away in the direction of the pharmacy he picked up some medical supplies and headed back to evalynn. "Eve? im going to have to change those bandages"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: Hey Exiled the Virus was only released earlier in the day.

IC: Stephen listened to Fayd's story and shook his head, "I get it" he muttered as Fayd walked away.

Stephen headed for the weapon shop of the mall and blew the door open with the grenade, he entered and grabbed himself some handgun bullets, some rifle bullets, and he also picked up a Grenade Launcher and some Explosive rounds "you never know" he muttered to himself as he hung the launcher next to his Rifle. he grabbed a couple boxes of Flash rounds for the launcher and also some nitrogen rounds.

The only reason he grabbed the nitrogen rounds was because they sounded cool. Stephen then returned to the main hall and light up a new Cigarette. "We have to get out of here" Stephen announced to the group "Fuck off" one of the men said causing Stephen to smile "Fine, all of you can stay, BUT in" Stephen checked his watch as he paused "four hours, a nuclear warhead will be launched into the center of the city killing you all. bye bye now" Stephen announced before heading for the exit.

as he opened the door he saw it. . . "Oh shit" Stephen muttered as he saw Nemesis Vol.2
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

((OOC: ah... well then it happened too fast to process then... they were all alive one minute and they were undead the next and soon after dead again.))

Fayd heard stephens comment from the nearby exit. "What? He asked Whats wron-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" He shouted in shock moving away from the exit and running into the weapon store, hepicked up a machine gun and a shotgun. 3 boxes of shells and 6 magazines.

He loaded the shotgun and stepped out ready to defend himself if needs be

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

OCCC: dam 1 day i miss alot Razz

Evalynn spun around as she saw a gaint monster she limped up beside Stephen and Flayd
" He Stephen no time more a good hello again "
she shot off a few zombies comming towards the mall and took a shot at Nesmisis's head with her sniper Direct hit into the eye she looked back through her scope at where she shot the eye was damaged but didnt look to major
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 am

OOC: The Nemesis Vol 2 is a lot improved version of Nemesis. He regens faster, he his harder to be damaged, he is a lot smarter and faster.

-------------------------------
Tom - What?
-------------------------------

He was slowly leaving the library when his mobile started peeping.

'' Again?'' He muttered to himself and answered the phone.

'' What? USA government is blowing this place up by midnight? Shit ... Well I got all the three examples of blood anyway. I will deal with some unfinished business and then leave! '' He told quickly to Albert Wesker and put his phone away.

'' This is getting nasty ... only 5 hours left.'' He told when he checked the time.

---------------------------------
Henry - Oh no ...
---------------------------------

Henry and his crew had enjoyed their time in the bar. The ones who he had sent out to protect major had returned with 40 000 bucks and now were sharing it. Everyone were quite happy, besides Henry himself. He looked the time over time and seemed to be thinking something. And then his mobile started peeping. He took it out.

'' Oh no ... Can't you guys do it later? I am still stuck in here ... oh a helicopter for me? You will be rewarded with all the guns you wish mister General of U.S.A army!'' He told with emotionless voice with a tone of fear yet happiness in it. He then put his phone away and stood up.

'' Everyone, we get moving in 1 hour. Two helicopters are heading this way. They will land on City Hall and will move us out of the city ... Because it is going to be blown up by midnight.'' Henry told with loud yet shaking voice. He was afraid, a bit.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:04 am

((Well see about that))
Fayd emptied 10 shells from the auto-shotgun into the upper body, right arm and neck area. each impact caused a red cloud of blod to mist from the body, yet when they had dissapated there seemed to be no damage what so ever "Whats the plan chris?" He asked worried

((Ok you weree right juss))

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

"You owe me one y'know that right!" The pilot of the twin blade helicopter shouted as Markus looked down at the roof of the hospital in downtown Racoon city. The man was flippign several switches as the fair haired man waiting at the door gave one final check of his equipment. Everything was in the right place, his handgun strapped to the right side of his waist, his knife on the inside of his left forearm and several spare clips of ammo in the pouch on the back of his waist.

He kept his standard issue radio clipped to the left shoulder strap of his bulletproof vest in the hopes that soon after landing he could contact the S.T.A.R.S in the area and group up. Markus looked down at the roof again and looked over at the pilot. "Don't worry! I'll buy you a beer as soon as I'm out!" It was hard to hear now, he had taken off the headset that allowed easy communication between the pilot and passengers so he was forced to shout loud enough so he could be heard over the whirring of the propeller.

"If you make it that is..." The pilot muttered, if the city was shut down then that meant something bad was happening. The pilot checked the conditions once more before clicking several more buttons. As he tapped the final one the lights in the back of the helicopter turn green and Markus released the rope from the top of the door. As it fell Markus grabbed the rope and nimbly jumped from the helicopter. With his gloved hands he slid down the rope and within moments his feet touched the concrete roof.

As soon as he let go of the rope and was a safe distance away, the helicopter began to ascend as it made its way out of the city, the pilot refused to any further than a kilometer towards the city center. Markus waited before the helicopter was out of sight before beginning his mission. He walked to the door which led down into the hospital, the first thing he noticed was the smell.There was a strong smell of decaying flesh and the air was so filled with it that it made Markus gag slightly. After spending several moments to allow his body to get used to the air Markus unholstered his handgun. The area was dark so he took out his flashlight which could clip to the side of his handgun and switched it on. The area in front of his was immediately lit up. He was at the top of the central stairway. The walls were the standard grey you'd find in almost every hospital. A plain green sign was on his left stating that he was on the Roof Access Level. Below it was a computer, a standard computer which had a map of the Hospital.

Markus took out his PDA and attached it to the side of the computer, it quickly downloaded the map. Markus quickly took out the PDA kept it in his left hand whilst he held his gun in the right. He began to descend the stairs. He carried on down until something happened. As he made it to the second floor of the hospital he heard a scream. His training kicked in immediately. The door which led to the area where he heard the scream was closed. Markus leant against the wall on the side of the door where the handle was. He crouched and being as quiet as possible he began to turn the door handle. As he swung the door open he quickly turned, spreading his right leg outwards giving him a low but stable position.

The door led to a long corridor with a few doors on each wall. The power was off so Markus could only see a little down the corridor, even with the help of his flashlight. "Is there anyone down here!" Markus shouted, his voice reverberated throughout the halls and after several moments there was no reply. He stood up once more and keeping his gun in front of him he began to walk down the corridor. As he made his way to the first door he heard it again, this time the scream was loud and close so Markus immediately knew where is was coming from. He ran down the hallway and spotted the door where the scream came from. He immediately kicked the door in and shined the light inside.

A young woman, barely a year younger than Markus was in the middle of the room, it was an Operating Room, she was on the floor. A man stood barely meters away from her, moving slowly towards her with a sort of limp. He seemed to be covered in blood and the woman was obviously terrified. Markus aimed his gun at the man and shouted "You! Stop right now and get down on the ground!" The man turned at his and Markus gasped, half his face appeared to be missing and his left arm was nowhere to be seen.

It began to stumble towards Markus, once again he shouted at the man to stop. It was then that the woman spoke for the first time "Just shoot it!" She shouted, her voice was light. Without thinking Markus shot the man several times in the chest. It quickly fell and Markus holstered his gun. The woman shouted at him again. "No! Don't put it away! Shoot it in the head!"

"What the hell you on about? He's dead already what's the point?" Markus asked her, he walked towards her, stepping over the body of the dead man and held out his hand to pick her up. He heard a stir behind him and spun round, pulling his handgun out as he did so. The man he had just shot had stood up once again and was stumbling backwards. "What the!?"

"In the head! Shoot it in the head!" The girl shouted once more, Markus knew to listen this time and quickly shot the man in the head, a single bullet hole appeared in it's forehead and it fell backwards, this time it was definitely dead. Markus turned to the woman and this time helped her up.

As he did so he asked her. "What's your name?" She brushed the dirt and dust from the clothes which consisted of a tight black vest and a leather brown jacket. She also wore a pair of light blue jeans and plain black trainers. She had long dark hair. She was quite beautiful.

She thought for several moments before finally telling him her name. "My name's Jessica Dillmoor. Yourself?" Markus shook her hand and gave his own name. She had a very startled look but quickly regained her composure. "Look, we can have all the time to chat later but you're armed and I'm not, can you get me outta here?"

"No problem, have you seen anyone from S.T.A.R.S around here?" He asked her politely, she put her finger to her lips for a moment before replying.

"Sorry, but I don't think I have. If they're going to be anywhere then try the police station a couple of clicks south. The way she spoke alerted Markus to something but he couldn't quite place what it was. "Right, let's get going." That was when it happened, on the other side of the room the door swung open. Several more people entered the room at a slow pace, some were better preserved than others whilst some were so bad they looked as though they would break in seconds. Markus drew his gun and quikly shot the all but then more appeared.

"Dammit!" He cursed, Jessica was behind him. She screamed, Markus spun round and cursed loudly. The door he had entered from was now filled with the same sort of people. "What the hell are these things!"

"They're zombies! Quickly kill them!" Jessica shouted, Markus continued to shoot, his expert skill meant that he could shoot them in the head quite easily. But even so, the more he seemed to kill the more that appeared. Markus knew that he wouldn't be able to handle them all, he had already burned through one clip full of ammo and he only had three more clips.

Markus unclipped his radio and turned it on. "Is there anyone out there! We need immediate help! We're in the Racoon City Hospital downtown! We're surrounded and need immediate-" He fired the gun several more times into the heads of the "zombies" before speaking again "Anyone out there! We need help immediately!"
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Stephen pulled his grenade launcher from his back "EVERYONE BACK INSIDE" Stephen shouted as he shot a grenade into the chest of nemesis. As the grenade exploded Nemesis didn't even twitch. "S.T.A.R.S" Nemesis screamed out "Oh shit" Stephen took a step back and looked at Eavlynn and then back at the creature.

"eavlynn, get going, go back through the mall and leave out of the back entrance" Stephen then looked at Fayd, and then he heard a radio com informing him that people needed help in the hospital "Eavlynn, Fayd, go to the hospital, help them out, I'll take this guy down" Stephen then turned back to nemesis and took a step forward.

Stephen looked into the sky, he knew that he wasn't going to make it out of this fight alive. "Jill, i will see you soon" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "S.T.A.R.S" Nemesis screeched out again "COME AND GET ME" Stephen shouted in reply as he emptied the current clip of the grenade Launcher into Nemesis' Chest.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Fayd was torn between who to help in the end he gave up "Fine, just make sure you stay alive ok?" He turned to eve and said "Come on" He started walking to the other side of the mall but stopped t osee what eve was doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Stephen reloaded the Grenade Launcherbut didn't have time to fire a shot off as Nemesis was inches infront of him and punched him through a window. Stephen picked himself up "I have to give them time to get out of here" he thought to himself as he stepped back through the window. he pulled a shard of glass out of his bullet proof vest.

the Sniper rifle fell off of Stephen's back as it was snapped in half, it must of happened with the force of the landing. "Oh crap" Stephen announced as he unholstered his Handgun "this will do fuck all but it's worth a try" Stephen emptied the clip into Nemesis who gave out a kind of sadistic smile "this will be fun" he announced in a dark and sadistic voice "holy fuck, this one talks" he announced
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am

Evalynn wasn't Prepared to go anywhere anytime soon, she is not letting Stephen here alone
"First thing Sharp Shooter's go to do get distance" She ran up the stairs to the second floor and jumped onto a platform in the middle of the mall where they display expensive cars, a Ferrari was there she punctured the gas tank and let it all drip towards Nemisis And Stephen.
She Bent On One Knee and fired a shot at the monsters Head again
It slowed it down but didn't do much to Nemisis At All
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

Stephen watched as the bullet hit Nemesis' head and the creature began smiling as he looked around, straight at Eavlynn "Cute Girl, maybe I'll kill her first" Nemesis announced "NO!" Stephen shouted as he pushed the button on his Com "eavlynn, I'm giving you the time to get out of here, now GO" Stephen announced as he reloaded his pistol and aimed for nemesis again "GO, THATS AN ORDER" Stephen shouted as he began firing at Nemesis again
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Evalynn heard the com but she's not going anywhere
" Stephen I'm not letting you die I can't loose you to its eigther i leave and your comming with me or we both die here"
She looked at the small stream flowing towards Nemisis and Stephen
"faster " she said to her self
She took her blade and made an even bigger hole the gas started flowing even faster it looked more lke a river at that point
" hmm they must have filled it up " Evlaynn laughed
Sht look aim and shot down at Nemisis's Knee Cap
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next