The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Fayd went to move but waited for Ste to run. He threw one more grenade at the figure then ran. He went down one stair well and turned around. In just enough time to see the grenade thrown back at him. He jumped down the stairs and dived a full staicase as the grenade went off.

Rubble landed on him and Fayd still stood up. He went to run but felt a huge pain in his leg. He looked to find a pole sticking out of it, "Shit" Fayd said as he hobbled after the others and to city hall.he entered the street and had to dive out of the way as something was thrown from the roof. Nemisis V3 was throwing rubble.

As much as it hurt, Fayd started running. His blood was running from the wound like a fountain. His breaths became gasps and he finally saw the city hall. Unfortunately it seemed he went the wrong way. There was a large crowd of zombies in his way. "Great" he said as he loaded his shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 am

Evalynn grabbed the girl onto her shoulders, and ran after Stephen.
"what happened to staying up there and fighting that thing" Evalynn asked him with a puzzled tone in her voice. "You where the last one i would have expected to save me" she smiled.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

As Stephen ran alongside Eavlynn he smirked at her comments "I wasn't going to leave you behind" he informed her as he ran around a corner only to be intercepted by a Zombie *Bang* the zombie's head burst like a pinapple and Stephen continuer running. "especially after you kissed me, thats gross misconduct, im intending to have you courtmarshalled for kissing your supireor officer" Stephen joked as he right hooked a zombie knocking it to the ground, and then finishing it off with a stomp to the head.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 pm

"ha I don't think you would take me to court" Evalynn laughed
looking hopelessly as she couldn't do anything to help Stephen fight off the zombiesa
"I'm out of ammo" she laughed running with Stephen.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Stephen continued shooting at Zombies as Eavlynn informed him on her current lack of ammo "It's okay E, I got pleanty to get us to city hall" Stephen announced as he stepped out onto City road, at the end of which was City hall. Stephen looked around and saw a large hord of Zombies, "Die you bastards" Stephen shouted as he fired bullet after bullet at them, "Eavlynn, get the kid to the entrance" Stephen announced as he began walking backwards towards City hall.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 pm

There was an explosion near to chris's position, but not near enough to harm him. A Few zombies were obliterated though ad from the confusion Fayd rose like a phoenix from the ashes. Albeit a slightly deranged looking phoenix. His Shotgun spat froth death at many of the undead creatures around him. He reached chris' position and fired at more zombies. He and chris were now in the way of eve and the zombies. "Well Eve, Get that kid to the entrance"

He turned to the zombies hear to chris and hit them back with the butt of his shotgun. "Didnt think you would get rid of me that easily did you?" he laughed as he turned to face the other zombies. "Bet you want that machine gun now huh?" he said firing more shells at the attacking zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Evalynn nodded (the kind of nod tifa does Razz) she ran past the hordes of zombies she football pushed through them running up the stairs into the entrance of city hall there where zombies everywhere Evlaynn pulled out her knife "don't let the zombies bite you" she informed the girl
she ran past zombies cutting into the head with her knife
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Fayd hobbled backwards through the zombies and had to duck as Eve slashed "Hey im still alive and id like to keep it that way" He said pushing ast the last few zombies. "Both of you get behind me" He said to eve and the girl. He turned and faced the zombies "Eat this"
:BANG: reload :BANG: reload :BANG: reload. He threw a grenade into a group closer to the back of the hoarde :BOOM: It shook foundations, Fayd realised there was a gas tank near to where he threw it, now half the hoarde was on fire and it was spreading
"Chris get out of there" He said still shooting the nearest zombies, hoping to build a wall of bodies to protect them from the flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 am

---------------------------------------
Tom McReed - I'm evil, I know!
---------------------------------------

He listened to the wish of Stephen and started thinking. He was already in front of City Hall and that way had some time to waste. Especially because a group of survivors had made their way to City Hall as well. And that granted him freedom to enjoy his time, as the zombies were all down and dead.

'' Hello ...'' Tom muttered and noticed a familiar face. It was Henry, the legendary gun dealer.

'' It's a pleasure!'' Tom told and shake hands with the black man. Henry smiled back to him. But his eyes seemed to be filled with fear and exhaustion.

'' You are going to get me out of the city, right?'' Henry told with shaking and low voice. Tom nodded.

'' Let's get moving. The helicopter is still there and locked. And I stole the key from mayor before!'' He told with friendly voice and walked next to the main entrance. He knocked the door open and started moving.

'' Oh tell your snipers that a gang of S.T.A.R.S is heading this way. Just kill them!'' Tom told it like it was usual. And Henry nodded.

'' Shoot down all S.T.A.R.S members who you notice. This is an order!'' It was Henry who told it.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 am

as Stephen entered city hall he was shooting at the Zombies by the entrance, he grabbed the handle of one of Fayd's handguns and pulled it from his holster, he turned off the safety with a Tick sound from it, he dropped to one knee and began firing with both handguns, his own and Fayd's, "Fayd, we need to get to the roof"

as Stephen stood up there was a Bang from a sniper rifle, and Stephen's abdomen looked like there was a burst from it. "ARGH!!!" he shouted as he dropped down to the floor "FUCK!!!" he shouted in agony as he rolled into cover "there are snipers, but why are they shooting at us" Stephen shouted, he had began to sweat, blood seaping out of his wound. "Fayd, cover me" he announced, he was feeling the effects of the bullets.

stephen pulled his knife from it's sheath and cut the bullet out, screaming in pain as he did so" once the bullet was out, he pulled a bullet from the ejected magazine of Fayd's gun he pulled the bullet from the case and poured the gun powder into the open wound, and light a cigarette. "cover her eyes" he announced to Eavlynn, talking about the young girl. Stephen took a large drag on his cigarette and then placed the burning end on the gun powder, which rapidly burnt, healing the wound, stephen screamed out in pain.

Stephen slowly got to his feet after reloading Fayd's handgun and sliding it back into it's holster on Fayd's leg.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

All the while as Stephen had been screaming in pain Fayd had obliterated a few Zombies and quickly forced the doors closed. He placed a nearby table in front of the door and started to barricade the entranceway. As he felt the Gun slip back into his holster he nodded over to Stephen. "Thanks" he said as he reloaded his shotgun. He braced the door as the zombies pounded against it "Any ideas guys?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

stephen picked himself up and caughed. "yea i got one" Stephen said, finding it hard to breathe" Stephen hobbled over to the doorway, using the wall as a crutch "we try not to die" Stephen announced as he headed towards the stairs. "Everyone upstairs, go" he announced as he pulled himself up "the helicopter will be on the roof" he announced as he reached the top of the stairs.

as he was on the landing he pulled his Handgun from it's holster and pointe it at one of the doors, he heard something behind it and shot the door 3 times at body height, a Zombie then fell through the door and Stephen shot it once more in the head.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 pm

The door creaked on its hinges as :Bang: :Bang: :Bang: went the Zombies in their attempt to gain entry to the building. Fayd watched a stephen said the plan was not to die and that everyone should head upstairs to the helicopter. As much as Fayd wanted to get out of here he felt it only right to let the girls go first. Fayd looked over at the stairs and to eve and the girl. "Go ahead ill catch up" The door behind him heaved and he was trying his hardest not to let it open. "Just go, ill catch up" He said as he readied his shotgun

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Evalynn ran up the stairs
"you have to run on your own now ok?"
she said conferencing the door.
"I have to help my team out" she smiled at the door your going to be ok Smile
"ok the girl said" "don't run to far just stay behind me"
Evalynn pulled out her fathers sniper rifle
"I'm going to kill those bastards" she said as she run up the stairs.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Stephen got to the bottom of the next flight of stairs, he grabbed the banister as he fell to his knee's "Fayd, hurry up" he shouted as he pulled himself up the first few Stairs, the pain was getting to him. he managed to pull himself up and muster the energy to run. he ran up the stairs and looked upon the exit to the roof.

Stephen paused for a moment and then kicked the door open. he lay on the ground, shielded from the snipers by the wall around the ceiling, he saw the chopper and crawled over to the front edge of the building, he looked over it and saw the snipers on the other roof, he also noticed Nemesis walking across the street about a mile away "thats it, draw their attention" Stephen muttered to himslef as he stood up and pointed his beretta at Nemesis instead of the Snipers.

"I'm gunna regret this" he muttered before emptying the remainder of his clip at nemesis, missing everytime but catching his attention. Nemesis turned as Stephen ducked again, Nemesis caught a glimpse of the barrels of the snipers and began walking towards them.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:34 pm

:CRASH: Fayd had barely left the doorway than it had been broken open. He limped up the stairs asd the shambling crowd entered the building. He turned around and started walking upwards backwards to the stairs so he could fire at the zombies as they entered the room "Shit guys" He said "They kind of want to party with us"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Evalynn got to the chopper she broke the window in and put the little girl inside
"you going to be safe"
Evalynn crouched down on one knee and took aim at the men on the other side of the building.
:BANG: one of the men fell down to the ground bellow with a sick crash of all his bones.
Evalynn put another bullet in
took aim and :bang: another man droped
the other snipers quickly realized where it was coming from.
"shit" as she took cover behind an air duckt that was coming out of the roof
:bang :bang the other snipers fired on her position.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:21 am

Stephen saw eavlynn get pinned down by Sniper fire, and stood up "I'm over here, I'm the one you want" he shouted drawing the fire of the snipers. he dropped back down as thre bullets hit the top of the wall. "Dammit" he announced as he pulled his beretta back out of it's holster and slid a new magazine into it.

Stephen turned his gaze to Eavlynn "you better not miss" he announced in her direction as he jumped to his feet and began firing in the direction of the riflemen, missing everytime, but he was only drawing their attention, moving away from Eavlynn the Snipers were trying to hit him.

stephen ducked behind an Airvent and looked at Eavlynn "don't miss kid" he muttered under his breath as he reloaded his gun. "Last mag" he muttered as he jumped up and continued firing at the snipers "Die you fucke...." his sentance was interupted by a bullet slamming into his left bicep, stephen fell to the floor and looked at Eavlynn "Shoot them" he muttered.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 am

(Site admin edit)

Post has been deleted, for various reasons.

As I have already addressed this In the Staff Report.

Further Power Abuse, shall result in Demodding Last warning.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 am

OOC: the only time i actually post more than twice a day is infact wen there are more members online than there are off. and For the record, we had already entered the building and barricaded the door when you enter so ummm, i think your the one who is ignoring our posts, because unless you can either teleport or pass through solid objects then there is no way you used the front door.

Go on then, ask VV to strip me of my RP Moderating powers, I don't really care weather i am a mod or not, it is not my fault that you don't like the way i post. so be my guest, if you want i will evne tell him that you want me stripped of my powers, he will make the decision that works to better the forum, and if he feels that i am not using my modding powers correctly then he will take them from me.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Evalynn saw Stephen get hit she had to help him but not with those damn snipers only 3 left.
She bent onto once knee held her breath took and and fire. *bang* she moved her scope *bang* but she couldn't find the last one she looked around she heard a *bang* than a terrible pain shot though her chest she got shot she was bleeding fast she looked over at Stephen and whispered "Stephen...." Before she droped to the floor the blood spilling onto the concrete roof her sniper flung out of her hands and skidded toward Stephen.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat May 02, 2009 4:32 pm

"EAVLYNN NO!" Stephen shouted as he slid his foot under the rifle and flicked it up as he stood up, he cought it in his right hand, and against his better judgement steadied his aim with his wounded left arm. he looked through the scope and Squeezed the trigger, the last Sniper was dead.

Stephen sprinted across the roof and slid to where Eavlynn was "Hang in there" he announced his eyes welling with tears. he lifted her head and applied pressure to the gun shot wound. "Your not gonna die here, not like this" Stephen announced .
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8