The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Fayd exited the library a little tired from all that studying, but filled with a sense of satisfaction. he had taken a shortcut through the courtyard garden but jumped backwards as a tree shot up in his way. walking past it he saw that juss had summoned it. He waved to juss and said "Morning Archmage" He walked onward after calling to the archmage. his destination: Bed for a nap

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 am

'' Good morning my friend! If you feel fresh later, ask Stephen to train you. Only 3 days till your mission!'' Juss told to passing Fayd and then moved towards the tree. He smiled to himself.

'' Damn I am good ...'' He whispered with funny voice and then moved back to the bench. He took a seat and turned his gaze towards the sun.

'' There is still some time!'' He told to himself.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Stephen looked down on Juss, who was admiring his work. "Hey, juss, It's a very nice tree" Stephen shouted. Stephen then pole volted the wall of his balcony and fell towards the floor. As he landed Gracefully, Stephen looked at Juss. "Sire, perhaps a sparring match would see if you still have what it takes to battle" Stephen announced before bowing, as he stood back up he looked at Juss "or are you scared of my elementalist powers" Stephen joked.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 am

Juss smiled to Stephen and nodded to him, elegantly.

'' Well, don't be too hard on me okay?'' Juss told with positive voice. He blinked his eye and then vanished.

'' What a wonderful arena!'' He told and watched around. They were in the arena of Guild of Mages. It looked like Coliseum yet it was certainly safer and a bit darker looking.

'' Now, let's start?'' He asked.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Stephen pulled his sword from his back and smiled "lets do this" he announced as he charged at Juss. he then threw himself into the air. on his way down he threw a Bio spell at Juss and then slashed vertically downwward the old timer. "come and get some" he shouted.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 am

Juss bare handedly dismissed the bio spell and got ready to block the hit of Stephen. But then someone with a funny pointed Hawaii hat entered the room. His face was tan and his eyes were brown. He had a bottle of whiskey on his hand and seemed to be as happy as possible. Juss flashed next to him and shake hands with it.

'' Stephen, we will continue this later. We are going to relax for some time!'' Juss told with loud and clear voice. The Hawaiian started laughing and all the members of Guild Of Mages appeared on a huge island, called the Island of Big Big Event. A huge mansion was in the middle of the island and there were huts everywhere.

'' Welcome to the Big Big Event, an event which all guilds have tradition to take part of!''

OOC: We will lead this thread alone till the Big Big Event ends Wink I create the Island of Big Big Event thread soon and it will be a fun place where both guilds will meet each-other. Also, many events will occur Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:31 am

Well as the Big Big Event is over, the Guild of Mages will be slowly revived Smile
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4