The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_voting_barWhat do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_voting_barWhat do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? Empty What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake?

Post by GAP Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Exactly as the title says, what do you think about the remake? Do you think this game neeeds it? With all the spinoffs and sequels that had been released for the game, it is only a matter of time before Square actually remakes thins and in high def no doubt but do we really want to wait for another literal ten years for a remake considering the fact that it took awhile for Final Fantasy XIII to come out? What do you guys think about this?
GAP
GAP

Number of posts : 10
Usertitle : Fall into the GAP!
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.myspace.com/computerstarwiz

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake? Empty Re: What do you think about the Final Fantasy 7 remake?

Post by Juss Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:21 pm

I would absolutely love a remake.

To start with, FF VII is one of my favorite games. The setting is just superb, story etc. Now getting modern graphics, voice acting and some bug fixes, I can't imagine what could go wrong. All those things would add a lot to the storyline, make it even more dramatic and moving. They would probably add some mini-games as well, and those never hurt.

So yeah, definately a YES from me for a remake Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down