The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 am

Fayd stood back up and put his swords away. He followed juss back into the guild hall "So want to explain to me what ifrit was doing here?" he said with a little testy-ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 am

Juss smile to Fayd.

'' It's a difficult thing to explain. It was a stupid thing to come here but well, I own him a lot. Once, thousands and thousands of years ago, when Stephen was still enjoying his previous life granted by God itself, there broke up an elemental war. Most of the summons were killed and that destroyed the balance. And the war broke out because guild of mages and my student, Turok or Tom or Solidus. Well he had many names but that doesn't matter. They were able to destroy the eternal balance and that why, a brutal beast called Dahaka was released. He was once created by Existence to ensure that no-one plays with time nor balance. And because Guild of Mages ruined it, Dahaka started haunting for senior Lone Wolf, the last Elementalist of All Elements. Lone was slaughtered and that destroyed the last chance to revive summons. That was what we thought back then. Though in time, the world started getting back on track and summons returned on their own. But Turok didn't die back then and well, he once came to me to ask for help. He was haunted by Dahaka as well. And I did help him, together with Ifrit. And now Dahaka is hunting down Ifrit to hear more about Turok. That's the basic thing you should know!'' Juss muttered and started laughing.

''' Good old times ... Oh you should also know that Guild of Mages rebuilt the dying world! The guild never reached it's former glory but when Stephen rejoined it, I knew brigther times were ahead. And so they were. But now ... we will see what happens. I only hope that history doesn't repeat itself!'' Juss told and entered the meeting hall. He took a seat at his place and started waiting for others.

''Oh and Dahaka has some other business with me as well ... It's impossible, even for an elementalist to live so long as I have done. Well, that means I must have tricked the death a lot, and I have. I learned the trick from a good old friend, MR. Hell, who died in the Elemental War.'' Juss told and smiled to Fayd.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 am

"Whoa wait" He said "This thing targets people who mess with balance, Doesnt that mean it'll come after me now too?" He sat down anxiously to find out what would happen, he had heard of dahaka before but that was when his family was killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 am

Juss started laughing loudly.

'' No, don't worry! Besides your true identity is sealed away. Though if he would be after you, you would be already dead!'' Juss told and gave a glance to outside. The sun was rising and it got warmer.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 am

when blindly tackled by fayd happy blanked out but when he awoke he was furious his sword serene was gone and on top of that he endangered the guild... Happy stormed outside and with a flick of magic from his hands he summond his seconed sword "Noblesse" and using and old magic called Arcana smashed a crater into the ground and screamed i will destroy you serene....!!!
Kain
Kain

Number of posts : 75
Usertitle : watcher and your favorite pal
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am

Stephen appeared in the meeting room "thats why" Stephen announced. he was stod in the center of the room, his sword was on his back "Dahaka is the reason you wno't le tme out on any missions, your scared of this beast" Stephen announced with a smirk, "I'll hunt him down and kill him, if it would make you feel betetr my leige" Stephen announced with a bow.

"why am i bowing to this scenile old man" Stephen thought to himself, his thoughts were masked by Ultima herself and were unable to be read "this fool thinks he is almighty, he has no idea of my powers" Stephen continued in his thoughts.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 am

Making up his mind to save the guild from serene Happy gets up and leaves to hunt her down
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 pm

((OOC: am i the only one to point out that as Happy is only a rookie mage i doubt he could Blast a crater in the floor))
Fayd sat back slightly as Chris bowed. In his head he thought "So i am safe as long as he knows not of my true identity" As chris stopped speaking Fayd leant forward and followed suit, "For the good of the land and for the safety of this guild i too would put my life on the line"

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 pm

OOC: yeah happy, try to use magic listed for your rank Very Happy Creating craters can't be a usual thing. Only at rare occasions you may use magic granted by your weapons, ok? So next time, try to be a bit weaker Wink

Juss smiled to Fayd and Stephen.

'' Stephen, you really think you are able to beat Dahaka? Don't you remember how Dahaka slaughtered Lone? Well in any case, I am not afraid of what Dahaka can do to me, but what he can do to you, both!'' Juss'es voice was death serious.

'' Doesn't Ultima warn you about the dangers? Or is he as lazy as always and didn't mention to you that he got killed by Dahaka during the war? Yeah I do know summons can reborn ... but that doesn't matter!'' Juss shouted. Something made him angry, was it Stepehn's arrogance or the fact Stephen might be killed.

'' But if you have trained Fayd to be ready for a D class mission, I will let you out to a mission. Now back to topic!'' Juss told and got calm, once again. He smiled to Fayd.

'' The Kingdom of Alexandros has been a serious threat to everyone, even for us. I am afraid that in few weeks, they will attack us. And that means we have to kill them which leads to a horrible event. Alexandros king Tribal Alex is favored by Alexandria summon itself and that's why the alliance of Alexandria, Bahamut and Odin might attack us ... And that's the reason you have to assassinate the king, Fayd, on Friday. If you fail, Stephen has to do everything to avoid an element war. So train him well Steph or you might have to start working as a diplomat not as a warrior. Meeting is over! We meet again soon!'' Juss finished his speech and vanished. And then he was standing next to Happy.

'' Need some aid? I got some business with Selene!'' Juss told with friendly and warm voice.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm

as Stephen heard that bahamut was still alive he looked at Juss "I have a personal matter to deal with, i shall return before nightfall" Stephen announced as he teleported off of the planet and onto the moon. he was stood at the gates to Bahamut's temple.

he strode through the door and over to Bahamut "well well well" he announced "If it isn't Big bad B" Stephen said smiling "what happened to you, i thought you were the almighty ruler of dragons" Stephen critisized

"watch your tongue peasent" a voice came, as Stephen looked to who it was, he was donning a full suit of armour "and who might you be?" Stephen asked sarcasticaly "I am the elementalist of this temple" Stephen smiled "O'rly" he announced with a smile as he pulled his sword from his back and knocked the spear across the room, turning his blade to the throat of the warrier "back the fuck up" Stephen announced.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Fayd was left alone in the guild. He looked around for a moment then sat in juss' chair "Wow its so comfortable" He said. He stood up and walked to the guild library where he began to read about the Balance of the elements

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 am

(Sorry bout that guys lol anywayz) *shocked by juss sudden apperance and statement Happy sighed and said "sure old man long as you train me along the way" then waited for juss's response
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 am

Juss smiled friendly.

'' Of course I will. But first, we have to get to a town called Novgar. It's not far away but we still need those.'' Juss told and wiped with his hand. Two beautiful chocobos appeared from nowhere. Juss sat on one and told Happy to sat on the other.

'' That way!'' Juss told and pointed to a grassland further away.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 am

Fine ..... "huh it would be the first time i actually traveled with someone after that one time" happy said to himself
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

Juss got his chocobo moving at fast speed and soon they were on the grassland.

'' So Happy, where did you get the blade of Selene?'' Juss asked with curiosity. He was able to read minds but he tend to be polite.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:24 am

ahhh um well you remeber the war between the deamons and humans well Serene led the deamons and my grandfather led the humans
to make a long story short he failed and king Chad had to seal selene and to make her a burden for my family ssealed in a katana and made us keep it safe

and now i have to fix the mistake ....
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 am

'' I wonder if I knew your grandfather ...'' Juss told and turned his look to the forest.

'' Nature is beautiful, isn't it?'' Juss told and took out an apple from his pocket.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Stood facing bahamut, his sword still at the non elementalist sword Stephen began smiling "you were the last to return B" he announced "so what if i was" the man in the gray robe announced from his large, heavily decorated with dragons throne. "how dare you adress the great Bahamut with such disrispect" the non elementalist announced, rage in his voice causing Stephen to smile "and what are you going to do about it" Stephen announced looking at him. "My leige?" he replied looking at Bahamut "Kill him" Bahamut announced.

the non elementalist vanished and reappeared by his spear, he picked it up and jumped into the air "a dragoon for an elementalist" Stephen announced as he parried the spear attack and slammed a ball of holy magic into the Dragoons side, launching him across the room and into a wall.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 am

well my grandfathers name is Gras Mcdoufa happy glanced over at juss and wondered if the old man really knew his grandfather and why would such a fact be important.. "hey juss... why haven't you made yourself younger or sent fayd out here to travel with me while you watch over the guild?"

(Lengthen this post or it will be deleted)
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am

Who edited Happy's post? Short posts are allowed in my Guild of Mages!RP Clans may have short posts as it's a good place for beginners to learn and also, it will contain info and events that can't have longer posts, usually. And always mention your name ... so I don't have to ask who did it!

Though, the longer the better but I find it no reason to be deleted!

EDIT: I agree with you Chris about the post length, but I find it not a solid reason to be deleted ... first time warning should be enough! And the warning could only stay as a warning as I haven't found any rule in this forum about RP section that states the fact it must be longer than 4 lines! Link me the rule and I will agree with you and will lengthen all my posts that are shorter than 4 lines!

Besides, the rule of 4 lines would mean that newcomers would have to spam and add pointless info to the post if there are only few actions!

Last edited by Juss on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 am

MOD OOC: NO MATTER WHERE THE POST IS IN THE RP SECTION IT MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST 4 LINES, YES IT IS A PLACE FOR NEWCOMMERS TO THE WORLD OF RPING TO PRACTICE, BUT IF THEIR PRACTICING 2/3 LINERS THEN THEY GET INTO THE HABIT OF THINKING THAT 2/3 LINERS ARE OKAY WHICH THEY ARE NOT!!!!

IC: The non elementalist picked himself up, his smile was disguised by his helmet "what is your name elementalist?" he announced in the direction of Stephen "Stephen hownam, and who might you be" the elementalist looked at Stephen "my name is alexander orlov" Stephen smiled as he unsheathed his sword "well alex, it's time for you to die" Stephen launched a barrage of holy spells at Alex and then sprinted towards him with sword drawn.

Alex managed to parry 3 of the 5 holy attacks, but was hit with the other 2, pressed up against the wall, alex was in a bad position to continue fighting, but then Stephen's blade stabbed through his abdomen and into the wall, pinning him there "ARGH!!" was alex's screech of agony, Stephen then looked over to Bahamut who was still in his throne, Stephen smiled.

"It's a real shame B, i thought your Elementalist would be better than this, he didn't even use any of his spells. Stephen announced as he was hit by a scathe Spell, knocking him over as he wasn't expecting it. It was obvious that the scathe spell wasn't full power, as the elementalist who cast it was weakened. Stephen stood up and glared at Alex "That was cheap" he announced bafore Stephen unleashed a full powed Ultima spell that finished off Alex.

Stephen then looked at Bahamut smiling "you now have no elementalist" Stephen announced with a smirk. "how would you like the job?" bahamut announced, Stephen smiled "I would love it" he replied, Bahamut extended his hand and a ball of grey magic shot into Stephen. Stephen dropped to his knee's in pain. his white suit was consumed by the magic and turned Grey. after a five minute period of immense pain stephen's transformation was complete, his outfit had changed to a grey colour. the colour in his eyes had gone from white to grey and he stood up "My leige" he announced before teleporting back to the guild to find and inform Juss of his transformation.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm

OOC: Guys, Happy is going to be away for his spring break and so will be inactive for a week or something like that. So Juss is getting back to guildhouse to welcome the former holy elementalist Very Happy

IC: They were there, finally. Juss smiled to Happy and pointed at a huge inn.

'' Just enter it and say to the barman that you are from Guild of Mages. They will take care of you ... good luck!'' Juss told to Happy and gave a glance to the beautiful, but quite small town. And then he was in the guild, sitting on his chair. Something similar to happiness and something similar to fear filled his eyes. It was because of Stephen. He was happy because Stephen was doing good, but something made him worried. It was the fact that Stephen killed the former elementalist of non.

'' This might bring some trouble ...'' Juss muttered to himself and raised his gaze.

OOC: Oh and guys, I will sent you two to slay the king Alex soon Very Happy Together.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Stephen looked at Juss as he made his comment about the trouble. Stephen spun so his entire body was facing the leader of his guild "My leige, if any trouble comes to the guild, i shall deal with it personally" Stephen then turned and glanced over his shoulder "Sire, i shall be in my room if i am needed" Stephen then teleported to his room and lay in bed.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 am

Juss sat still and started thinking. And then he stood up. Slowly, yet with elegance he walked trough the corridors when he finally was behind the door of Stephen's room. He knocked on the door and used a magical voice which was heard only in the room.

'' As long as you are able to avoid the trouble with your powers, I have nothing against your deeds. But once they exceed your powers, ask for my aid!'' Juss' voice was clear and powerful even if it was used with the aid of a spell. And then it was all quiet. Juss had left the corridor to courtyard and was now enjoying the beautiful nature.

'' A tree would fit there ...'' Juss told to himself and wiped his hand. And in a moment, a tree as huge as the others, appeared on the spot he had pointed to.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 pm

stephen lay in his bed, staring up at the blank ceiling as he heard a tree rush from the ground "Juss, high archmage and landscape gardener of the mages guild, fear him and his killer gardening skills" he muttered sarcastically to himself.

Stephen climbed off his bed and grabbed his sword "well, today is another day in the long life of Stephen" he announced as he strode out onto his balcony and looked to the horizon for trouble.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next