The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy Guild of Mages! - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Guild of Mages!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Fayd was sitting slightly bored in the courtyard and had zoned out looking at the clouds and making small shapes form them. A sudden movement caufght his eye. it appeared to be stephen who shouted something indiscernable to fayd.
It was only a few seconds before impact that fayd realised what was going on. Still he had enough time to roll away and draw his swords. He took up a defensive stance, unsure what was going on. "What are you doing?"He saked worried, he thought stephen had lost his mind or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 am

Juss was standing in his room in the Royal Quarters and was watching outside from his window. The look was beautiful and he felt how his body got filled with energy. And then he noticed Stephen fighting against Fayd.

'' I was hoping that he will visit me first ... oh well, at least he started listening to me, once again.'' Juss muttered and walked outside from his room. He was now in the main hall of Royal Quarters. Everything was so well decorated and crafted. And gold was everywhere together with different crystals. It was just beautiful. A smile covered his face and he flashed away, to courtyard. But the moment he appeared there, he hid his presence with the help of invisibility. Also he sealed all the energy flowing out from his body, to insure that he stays hidden.

'' Fayd, show us what you got ...'' He muttered to himself in his mental world.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 am

Fayds eyes darted looking for all possible exits, just in case then his eyes focused on stephn to find a weak spot. He knew that stephens magical prowess would be somewhat higher than his own as it seems that his powers had been locked for the time being. it looked like stephen knew this too, he had nothing to do but hope his sword skills werew good enough. He attempted a move he called "Balances spiral".
It consisted os one sword holding the opponents in place, the handle of the other coming down on the opponentswist and the first blade coming round to press against the neck, from this position the opponent would have to either give-up, die or find a way out of the hold, each option was les likely than the one before, but, knowing stephen he would probably get out of it, when he did Fayd would leap and ready another defensive stance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 pm

As Fayds technique came for Stephen he teleported and appeared around 5 meters away. "This is your training" Stephen announced as he spun his greatsword back hand and began walking in a large Circle to Fayd "Juss informed me that i had to have you ready for a class D mission, which means you must be a green mage, I will train you to that point, and then i shall send you out on the mission"

Stephen then turned to face Fayd, "For this session, it shall be a weapon training session" Stephen Stabbed his sword into the groun, so the blade was about half a meter into the ground. "Attack me" he announced, smirking
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Training huh?" Fayd snorted alittle, "Doesnt the archmage know that outside this guild i was a balance elementalist" He sighed"Attack you?" Fayd laughed when stephen requested it "You sure?" He said "Ok then" He leapt forward and unleashed several feint slashes before aiming a kick to stephens midriff. Then he tried the same attack as before only this time attempting to grab and drag stephen to the ground "Good enough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:09 pm

as Fayd's blows got close the attacks hit a mystic white shield, being emitted from Stephen "that was outside the guild" he announced before he fired a small ball of holy at Fayd, the ball came out of his chest. "in the guild you are nothing but my apprentice" Stephen announced as the ball flew at Fayd.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Fayd saw that his attacks were making no progress so he decided to come up with a new strategy. then he saw the holy ball.
"Fool" Little did Stephen know he had just given fayd a power increase. He brought Hells messenger up into contact the holy spell. HM drank its energy in like a parched child given water. It shone with an evil light as Fayd brought it t obear on stephens force field. With a large crack of dark lightning the force field was gone and fayd brought Heavens gate round for a slashing attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Stephen smirked at the shattering of the shield and then caught the blade of Fayd's second sword "i bet your happy that you broke my field" Stephen announced "Shame i let you break it" Stephen announced as he began bending the blade. as the blade bended it began making a cracking sound, then the blade shattered and splinters of metal shot in many directions.

"Shame about your sword really" Stephen announced in a sadistic tone as he teleported to 5 meters away and held up the part of the blade that he was still holding. he then dropped the blade to the floor and began laughing
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm

a splinter of metal slit across fayds cheek and he stood dumb-founded for a moment then his look turned to anger. He emenated dark energy His hand lifted and a dark ball formed he shot a few replications of this in seperate angles at stephen while he jumped inward with a slash "Hells fury"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:53 am

As Fayds attack came in Stephen teleported around 10 meters away, he was smiling "I'm sorry, did i break your little sword" Stephen announced with a sadistic grin on his face. as he began walking, slowly circling his 'prey' "You know, this is the most fun I've had in a training session in a long time, but all fun things must come to an end" Stephen announced as he picked up his sword and felt as it's power re-entered his body.

"It's time to end this" he announced as he extended his right hand, Fayd's swords shards flew to his hand and reformed into the sword. Stephen then stabbed the tip into the floor. Stephen took two Steps forward and smiled "so, the balance elementalist outside the guild. thats a shame, before i joined the guild i was the keeper of the elements, i stopped the elemental war, and was reborn as an infant when i was needed again, bad things are comming, and you better be ready to take a powerful hit" Stephen announced as Ultima's face flashed over his.

"Here is a trick i learnt from the Esper Ultima" Stephen extended both of his hands and smiled "REDEMPTION" he shouted as a huge beam of holy and non elemental magic shot from his hands, straight towards Fayd
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 am

((OOC: isnt that a gackt song))
"Ultima" Fayd said. Even in his dark state he recognised that name and he knew the power he was about to face. He took up as much of a defensive stance as he could but it was useless. When the white light had dissapated Fayd lay on the floor on his back. He sat up painfully and stood shakily he brought up his sword and ran giving it one final slash before falling at stephens feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 am

Stephen leant back to dodge the slash and then looked down on his pupil "I'm surprised you were able to stand up" he muttered, just loud Enough for Fayd to hear it. he then placed his hand on Fayds back and shut his eyes "Curaga" he muttered as a green glow engulfed Fayd His wounds began to heal. once the green glow had vanished Stephen Stood back up "Today's training session is over. you did well" Stephen then teleported back to his room and lay on his bed.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 am

Fayd stood and brushed himself off. He slowly limped back to his room and opened it. He closed the door and took his swords off. he then lay on his bed staring upwards

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Juss had watched every move and word in the battle. And the fact that Chris was using a high technique like he did, was surprising.

'' Don't over do it ...'' He muttered in his mind and waited for Fayd reaction. And for Fayd's own sake, he was able to survive the hit. Juss smiled gently and sat down to a bench. When both, Fayd and Chris had left, he stood up. He did a little step and appeared in Fayd's room.

'' Congratulation, you are now a Rookie mage!'' And while he told these words, a white wave of pure energy flew towards Fayd and filled his body.

'' Now have a nice rest! Tomorrow I'm going to test you!'' Juss told with loud and clear voice. With a voice that reflected all his glory and power. And then he was gone, totally vanished without any trace.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Stephen stood up out of his bed and teleported onto the main wall of the Guild, it's first line of Defence. he stood, silently and watched the horizon, he felt the wind blow through his hair and it relaxed him, "Why won't he let me go on any missions" Stephen muttered to himself rhetorically.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 am

The wind was blowing softly and moon was rising. It was a beautiful sight and Chris was certainly enjoying it. And then, Juss was sitting next to Stephen.

'' Don't worry, you have to fight more than you wish sooner or later.'' Juss told and gave a glance to a forest far away from the guild. And something was moving there. The land started shaking and flames covered the forest in a mere moment.

'' See?'' Juss told with happy voice and vanished. And then he was in the forest.

'' Waterja!'' Juss shouted with voice that no other could match. It was deafening, clear and powerful. And then huge waves of water burst out from nowhere and managed to dismiss most of the fire.

'' What do you wish, Fire Lord Ifrit?'' Juss shouted with his glory. And then it was in front of him. A huge beast, covered with flames. He had two gigantic horns and molten lava was dropping from his hands.

'' What do I wish? Don't you know it already?'' Ifrit roared with his beast like voice. Juss smiled friendly.

'' Of course, but Stephen doesn't know. Right Stephen?'' Juss asked and started looking for Stephen.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 am

Hearing a deep roar emitting outside woke Happy suddenly grab his sword he moved quickly to the castle gates to see a large firey figure talking to stephen and juss drawing his sword Serene he ran to prepare for a fight

"heh a challenge well here goes" he prepared to send a shockwave slash from his sword to hammer the beast
Kain
Kain

Number of posts : 75
Usertitle : watcher and your favorite pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 am

Juss felt Happy moving towards them but he didn't react before he was close enough to hit Ifrit. And then Juss raised his hand. A swift wipe with his white skinned hand and the shockwave was gone. Juss gave a glance back to Happy. His face was death-serious and his eyes were filled with power.

'' Stand back young one! I appreciate your aid and that why you are promoted to rank of Rookie mage!'' While telling these words, energy flew towards Happy and filled his body. He was now a rookie mage.

'' But I don't need your help, not yet! Stay back but if you wish to listen, you may. There is nothing I have to hide from a fellow guild member!'' Juss told with calm voice and turned his eyes to Ifrit.

'' Why is this little weakling here! '' He roared with loud, almost deafening voice. Juss burst out a wave of wind and Ifrit nodded. It seemed as he understood that he has no chance against two high ranked mages in front of him.

'' If you wish so ... '' Ifrit told with more human like voice.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am

"Afraid to leave the grand mage despite his grand power happy Decided to heed his words but kept his sword drawn just in case dissapeared into the shadows to circle around the beast.

"sorry old man but i can't leave you here with a monster that threatens your old age"
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 am

Juss started laughing.

'' You shouldn't have revealed my age to Ifrit. Though, I think he knows it, right my old friend?'' He asked from Ifrit with ironic voice. But the beast got angry. It was certain. It got hotter and sweat covered Juss'es face.

'' I'm no friend of yours! Because of you, Dahaka is following me!'' Ifrit roared like a beast. His roar was filled with madness and power. But Juss stayed calm.

'' Happy, don't worry about me ... Oh and Ifrit, that is the thing I wanted to tell to you. Just don't come to Guild Territory. Do you really want Dahaka to find out our location!'' Juss told. His voice was loud and powerful. And certainly offending. But in the same time, Juss started glowing. Just in case, to avoid any unnecessary casualties.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am

"whispering to himself" who the heck is Dahaka and what the hell is that sound "glancing at his sword it glowed a deep purple and said" " My name is Serene a goddess of old and i demand redemption"

Happy almost dropped his sword and ran but suddenly his body was taken over by an unknown sourcehis eyes glowed with a puple haze and he took a step towards Ifrit one he refused to take

" Stop stop stop STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP" happy screamed as he drew nearer to Ifrit but Serene drew him closer ,raised his sword and prepared to unleash a devestating Hell slash .....
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 am

Juss got quiet the moment he felt an abnormal energy. An energy of a power sealed in a sword.

'' Selene ... the goddess of all old and traditional! She has been lost for four thousand years ...'' Juss muttered. He had felt something in Happy, or to be more accurate, in his swords, from the beginning. He turned his gaze away from Ifrit and raised his hands. They were glowing.

'' Selene ... the mistress of Tradition! You know what happens if you touch Ifrit. Elementals are also traditions!'' Juss told to Selene and then flashed away, just in case. He had heard about Selene's powers but never saw them. Because he was born 4 years after Selene vanished.

'' Stephen, get away from there ...'' He told in the mind of Stephen.

'' Don't worry, Happy's body is not enough strong to bare the power of Selene for more than few minutes.'' Juss continued in Stephen's mind.

Ifrit was standing in front of Happy. His eyes were filled with flames and molten lava dropped down to the ground. The heat was getting very high and even deadly.

'' Don't do this !'' Ifrit roared.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Fayd had ran out and saw only that there Fire lord Ifrit, whom he had met only once before was facing Happy. He ran as fast as he could until he reached happy and tackled him, pulling him away from ifrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Stephen stood glaring at Ifrit, he wasn't going anywhere, Stephen and ifrit had met once before, and it wasn't pleasent. Stephen had his sword in hand and watched as the events unfolded 2So, fire God, what brings you here?" he announced through gritted teeth, he glanced at Happy and pointed his sword's blade at him "back away from ifrit or die, he is mine to slaughter" Stephen announced.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 am

'' Stephen you dumb one ... don't even try to kill Ifrit or I will kill you ... Just make sure that both Fayd and Happy stay safe. I repeat, don't kill Ifrit! I will explain it later ...'' Juss shouted in the mind of Stephen.

'' The young ones are so impatient ...'' Juss muttered to himself and turned his glance to far far north. He noticed a dark black cloud back there.

'' Shit ... it's Dahaka.'' Juss shouted. And then he was standing in front of Ifrit. And wind wasn't blowing. It seemed as Juss had stopped the time.

'' BANISH! Now!'' Juss shouted with his loud voice. His eyes were burning and he was going to slay Ifrit if necessary.

'' Why should I? It would be nice if Dahaka met you!'' Ifrit roared. Juss started laughing.

'' You really want to get slaughtered? Don't you see ... we have a Holy elementalist here, together with former balanced elementalist and Selene. Just Vanish ...'' Juss told and saw as Ifrit vanished. And then he moved his hands trough the air and wind started blowing, once again. The time was flowing and Ifrit was gone.

'' Get to the guild, I have something to tell to you!'' Juss told and vanished.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next