The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcapHow Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_voting_barHow Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcapHow Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_voting_barHow Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]

+3
Juss
Xeon
Darckham
7 posters

Go down

How did you feel when you saw her death

How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap20%How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap30%How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap10%How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_lcap40%How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] Empty How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]

Post by Darckham Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:46 am

I remember when I first started playing VII when I got to aeris's detah.. I cried like there was no tomarrow.. a teh time.. Aeris was my favorite character... and why the hell not.. I mean.. she actually liked cloud for being a friend...
Darckham
Darckham

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] Empty Re: How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm

i cried like a baby... oh wait i prctically was... that and the fact tat i had trained her ass up!!! didnt make that mistake again...
the scene itself is touching and emotional, but i think it makes yuffie and tifa look a little lesbian-ish.. not that theres anything wrong with that but... in a kids game?!?!

Back to top Go down

How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS] Empty Re: How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]

Post by Xeon Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:39 am

I wasnt affected by her death for I didnt really like her,as she was mainly a healer and did crap damage.
But it was slightly sad if I have to admit cause she actually liked cloud for being a friend to her and helping her out of don corneo's dungeon.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 am

OmegaDeth wrote:I wasnt affected by her death for I didnt really like her,as she was mainly a healer and did crap damage.
But it was slightly sad if I have to admit cause she actually liked cloud for being a friend to her and helping her out of don corneo's dungeon.

Many people will disagree with that, you see when she was in the dungeon she showed much more power than he did especially when she kicked that guy down the stairs, that and she came up with the idea anyway.. and if you play it like i do you nevber see her there because you are with corneo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 am

To be honest, I didn't cry. I was quite shocked and it certainly made feel sorry for her but no tears. But indeed, it was one of the saddest moments in gaming history, especially because I liked her and used her as my main healer.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 am

In my most recent play through of FFVII i did actually say.

"Sephiroth you complete knob, Cloud will kill you at the end of disc 3, trust me i know how this ends, you should have killed him"

and the closest choice to that was D so i went with D
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

Chris Redfield wrote:In my most recent play through of FFVII i did actually say.

"Sephiroth you complete knob, Cloud will kill you at the end of disc 3, trust me i know how this ends, you should have killed him"

and the closest choice to that was D so i went with D

I look at the game now and and think Sephiroth you dumb fuck.. but I still remember crying over aeris.. she was at the time.. much hotter than tifa.. but that was before I even knew what the hell boobs were
Darckham
Darckham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 am

Darckham wrote:
but I still remember crying over aeris.. she was at the time.. much hotter than tifa.. but that was before I even knew what the hell boobs were

^^yea me two^^

back then, before i had completed the game i remember crying like a hungry hungry baby because i used Aerith as part of my main team (the healing wind limit break, i loved it) and then she goes and get killed.

but nowadays (because i know what boobs are) i dont care as Aerith dies.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
Darckham wrote:
but I still remember crying over aeris.. she was at the time.. much hotter than tifa.. but that was before I even knew what the hell boobs were

^^yea me two^^

back then, before i had completed the game i remember crying like a hungry hungry baby because i used Aerith as part of my main team (the healing wind limit break, i loved it) and then she goes and get killed.

but nowadays (because i know what boobs are) i dont care as Aerith dies.

wow.. talk about quoteig what i said.. Aeris is awesome.. I heard that there was a gameshark cheat that lets you keep aeris even after her death
Darckham
Darckham

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 am

Himiko wrote:I changed the thread name to "How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]" because some people who haven't played VII will not want to have this part of the game spoiled for them just in case they haven't played it yet; thanks for understanding.

OH ok.. I was about to flip out cuz I couldn't find my thread
Darckham
Darckham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 am

Darckham wrote:
Himiko wrote:I changed the thread name to "How Did You Feel About What Happened? [SPOILERS]" because some people who haven't played VII will not want to have this part of the game spoiled for them just in case they haven't played it yet; thanks for understanding.

OH ok.. I was about to flip out cuz I couldn't find my thread

I'm glad to know that you found your thread but could you next time stick to the topic and mention things like that in the end of your post? ( Just told so you could next time avoid spam!)
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Right.. but seriously.. it really really sucked.. aeris was the hottest at teh time.. and i made her like uber powerful.. loaded her down with all the damn summoning materia and everything
Darckham
Darckham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 pm

As for me; I was annoyed, I really loved Aerith and I never had her leave my party, it was a very emotional scene too. I was like "OMG NO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? NO!! CAST LIFE!! IT MUST WORK! DO IT NOW!! WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING IT?! WHY?!!?!?!?"
I was about 10 >_>
But it still breaks me up whenever I see it. D:
Darckham wrote:Right.. but seriously.. it really really sucked.. aeris was the hottest at teh time.. and i made her like uber powerful.. loaded her down with all the damn summoning materia and everything
It gives you all of the materia she had equipped after Temple Of The Ancient; so you should still have everything what she had when she left the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 am

Himiko wrote:As for me; I was annoyed, I really loved Aerith and I never had her leave my party, it was a very emotional scene too. I was like "OMG NO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? NO!! CAST LIFE!! IT MUST WORK! DO IT NOW!! WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING IT?! WHY?!!?!?!?"
I was about 10 >_>
But it still breaks me up whenever I see it. D:
Darckham wrote:Right.. but seriously.. it really really sucked.. aeris was the hottest at teh time.. and i made her like uber powerful.. loaded her down with all the damn summoning materia and everything
It gives you all of the materia she had equipped after Temple Of The Ancient; so you should still have everything what she had when she left the party.

Well. still.. it sucks... and i agree.. Why the hell didn't they just cast revive on aeris when she got stabbed.. WTF
Darckham
Darckham

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

I didnt cry i was like wft just happened. of course i did cry when they killed off Lavitz in Legend of dragoon (need to buy that game again) Anyways I was like huh. of course i had been playing FFVII for like 10 hurs straight and my mom was bitching at me while the scene was happening but oh well. Aeris sucked in battle anyways. but not as sucky as Rinoa in FFVIII. bleh oh well.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 am

I was very little when I watched it being played... I was very confused when it happened... and I asked my older cousin "Why didn't she get out the bird feather?" XD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Yes, I am the one Jerk who was unaffected by her death.

BUT:

in all fairness I have a good reason. My really good friend bought the game about a month before I did, and he isn't known for his ability to keep secrets, so it was spoiled for me before I ever even got to that part of the game. Basically, I knew what to expect as I went along, as far as that goes. Fortunately that was the only thing he spoiled for me.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:09 pm

I am going to be honest I cried when I first saw this scene. I mean after playing with Aeris/Aerith for so long I thought she was an awesome character and it just killed me to see that happen. I soooo wanted to fight sephy right then and there and kick is lily ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Darckham wrote:Well. still.. it sucks... and i agree.. Why the hell didn't they just cast revive on aeris when she got stabbed.. WTF

For them to be able to use revive or even life. She would have to be ko'ed. Not stabbed and killed. Those two spells are only good for ko'ed characters.

But back to the point. I didn't cry I was like oh crap with surprise. I had no idea tha they were going to kill her off.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down