The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Just Starting (Spoilers) I_vote_lcapJust Starting (Spoilers) I_voting_barJust Starting (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Just Starting (Spoilers) I_vote_lcapJust Starting (Spoilers) I_voting_barJust Starting (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Just Starting (Spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

Just Starting (Spoilers) Empty Just Starting (Spoilers)

Post by Godspeed Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 pm

For years I've wanted to get this game, now I finally have. I'm up to Don Corneo's Mansion, just got the Cross Slash Limit Break. Is there anything I should know while playing?

Last edited by Godspeed on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Just Starting (Spoilers) Empty Re: Just Starting (Spoilers)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Umm well for one I say level up as much as you can when you can. Especially your magic, higher level magics help massively on the earlier bosses. Other than that I say just play the game and figure out how you want to use your characters (healers/magic users/ frontliners) and save up as much gil as you can. It helps immensely later in the game.

I guess go play and enjoy my friend, it is a an awesome game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Godspeed Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Currently up to the part where Sephiroth has killed President Shinra, playing as Aeris/Aerith now. Is magic really important in this game?
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Oh yes, like I said if you can level up your magic quite early it helps out so much in boss battles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Godspeed like everyone has been saying. Lvl up all of your characters. Also be sure to run around in the little Forrest bushes on the world map. Because when you do you get Yuffie. Also when you lvl up your charcters. Lvl up your magic attacks and get everyone to learn all the magic that is possible. Hahaha
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 am

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down