The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Will she come back? (Spoilers) I_vote_lcapWill she come back? (Spoilers) I_voting_barWill she come back? (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Will she come back? (Spoilers) I_vote_lcapWill she come back? (Spoilers) I_voting_barWill she come back? (Spoilers) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Will she come back? (Spoilers)

+4
Stevie Nicks
Xeon
Rene Skylar
Juss
8 posters

Go down

Will she come back? (Spoilers) Empty Will she come back? (Spoilers)

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm

So what do you think, will Aerith ever come back to life?( I know that she was shown in AC, but will she ever come back 100%?) I think there were many hints in the game about that.

For ex.
Aerith said to herself before leaving for the last time that: ''somehow I'll one day return.''

Or how Tifa says on the airship: '' Aerith talked about the future more than any of us ''

or

In Temple of the Ancients: '' One day we will look back on this day and laugh ''

And then the Loveless play -

How Cid mentions the only quote that he saw in the whole entire play was the main sister of the lead mentioning to her lead that she will one day return .

There are two possibilities, one is that Square is teasing us all with jokes or she will return Very Happy So what do you think?

Last edited by Juss on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Will she come back? (Spoilers) Empty Re: Will she come back? (Spoilers)

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh she will come back... With the help of a Gameshark of course olol Nah, I doubt she'll ever return, its just jokes trying to get our hopes up... and then ultimately crush them.
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:32 pm

As Rene said there just little slivers of false hopes put in to keep you going after Aerith died.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 pm

as much as i agree she probably wont come back, it would fit the story line if she did.
Ex. Kadaj says something about there being a calamity from the sky again and again and rufus saaid something like "Yes but we will fight and we will win history will repeat itself"
i believe that aeris will come back... of course i also believe that she is currently alive and well in gongaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Nicks Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Actually, Aerith says "I'll come back when it's all over" It's actually her last line in the game, if I recall correctly. Very poignant.

I don't think Aerith will be revived, however AC has shown that death isn't really an obstacle she needs to overcome! Her spirit is shown to be interacting with the children, and she can physically touch Cloud, so it may be that she, much like Star Wars characters, can maintain her spirit in her own shape after her death.
Stevie Nicks
Stevie Nicks

Number of posts : 19
Usertitle : It's all a dream.
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:39 am

wow... final fantasy and star wars... who'd a thunk it

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 am

Yeah indeed Wink I would still like to be positive and think that there is a cool way for her to return Smile Tho, if not, I won't miss her.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 am

Personally i think it's just SE's way of getting us to buy more games

SE manager like person: "Ummm, yea Aerith is back in this FFVII"
dumbass FF fan: "really?"
SE manager like person: "HELL NO, SHE IS DEAD YOU DUMBASS"

bit of a play for you
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:46 pm

[Closed] Thread Closed due to inactivity. [Closed]

Thread Reopened!

Juss

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 am

Honestly, I have no idea if she will ever return. There is evidence to support the idea both ways.

Truth be told, if she ever returns I don't believe it will be her as she is; ancient or not I think if she ever returns it will be in a rebirth like cycle and she will return as someone else, who down the road may get arieth's memories and figure out who she is. But who knows?

One thing though, and I've always wondered this, but did you notice that in FF7 the game you can never get her level 4 limit breaker until after she dies; so you can't use it?

I mean, maybe you can with gameshark, but not just playing through the game.

Maybe that was a sign early on that they had intentions for her down the road; or maybe just a mistake. Who knows?
The Doctor
The Doctor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 am

The Doctor wrote:

One thing though, and I've always wondered this, but did you notice that in FF7 the game you can never get her level 4 limit breaker until after she dies; so you can't use it?

I mean, maybe you can with gameshark, but not just playing through the game.

Maybe that was a sign early on that they had intentions for her down the road; or maybe just a mistake. Who knows?
Actually you can get her 4th limit break when she's still alive, you can get it when you have the buggy.

You have to take the buggy back to the first 'island' via the ship, then go to the man in the cave and fight until the number of battles gets you a piece of mithril, then go to the weapons dealer's house near the gold saucer and he'll ask you to give it to him, he then says you can either open the small safe or big chest to get a reward, the chest contains a Gold Bangle (or something, it's close Wacky) and the safe nets you the great gospel item. ^^
A little off-topic but I felt it needed to be said. Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 am

I suppose we did drop off a bit, but i have to add Brilliant!

I've never been able to do it. Basically as I saw it even if I could get it somehow, I could never get the time to build her up to using it.

Seriously, after all this time thanks for the tip.

But to get back on topic; I brought it up, though now it's kinda moot, but still there are all these little clues floating around she may come back, but I truly do doubt it. The only real good argument was her appearance at the end of Advent Children, but even then it was no different than the end of Crisis Core with Zack's death; It's just memories of those already gone leading the newly dead, or in the Advent case, the driving force for Cloud's motivation, where it needs to go.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am

I think she will come back... I mean well she was in KH which I thought was odd =/ and the game is obviously after AC (due to the outfits). And many magic people can do some weird creepy things to bring them back to life... if the bad guys can do it...she can too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 pm

I think that one day they will have her come back.

I mean look at Sephiroth, no matter how many times he is defeated he alway's comes back.

Take a look at Vincent all though it never says that he died, he came back to life only because he was infused with Chaos.

So if they really wanted to do (which is kind of far fetched) they could bring Aerith back infused with someone else like Cosmos.

But then again you never know.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Take a look at Vincent all though it never says that he died, he came back to life only because he was infused with Chaos.
Well kinda yeah and no... Hojo shot him then used his body for 3 monsters... he wasn't happy so he dumbed Vincent's body... he might have been dead when he got killed or just knocked out.. it's not very clear when you play DOC... he gets shot and you can hear Hojo talking about useing his body and laughing, then you see a cut scene when he wakes up, stumbleing around. So like I said its not FULLY clear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

Very true. I see where you are going with that. But then again I think he died but his live for Lucricia (spelling). Brought him back.

But when she died or in other words gave her life for him, I think that Vincent as in who he is died inside.

Which brings me to a question. It never really says but people guess (if your smart enough? Or wonder) but is Vincent Sephiroth's father?
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 am

wow... I never really thought of that... I always thought that Hojo was his father. Becasue Lucrecia said no to Vincents proposal. So I always asumed Hojo was the father. But now that you mention it... their faces are very simular :shock:!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Even so. I think that at some point they will bring her back. I mean if not then they keep messing up. Especially in KH, they have her there with all of them.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:40 am

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down