The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Mari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_vote_lcapMari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_voting_barMari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Mari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_vote_lcapMari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_voting_barMari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Mari Bryn {Human}{Allocai}

2 posters

Go down

Mari Bryn {Human}{Allocai} Empty Mari Bryn {Human}{Allocai}

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Name: Mari Bryn

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Race: Human

Job Class: Druid

Skills:
Timeless Body-the primal magic that you wield causes you to age more slowly. For every 10 years that pass, your body ages only 1 year.
Commune with Nature-You briefly become one with nature and gain knowledge of the surrounding territory
Healing Word — A creature/person of your choice that you can see within range regains health.
Land's Stride-can easily move over difficult terrain and is not impeded by foliage.
Shapechange — You assume the form of a different creature for the duration
Speak with Animals — You gain the ability to comprehend and verbally communicate with beasts/animals for the duration
Geas — You place a magical command on a creature or person that you can see within range, forcing it to carry out some service or refrain from some action or course of activity as you decide. The target must understand you and if they have a strong will may not be susceptible.

Appearance:
At 5'9 she is of average build, she has long red hair she usually wears in a loose bun at the base of her neck.  She wears simple clothes most of the time.

History:  
Mari grew up with her grandfather Mordecai on the edge of civilization. He taught her how to live in commune with nature, taking only what was needed and being a good steward of the Earth. He taught her his skills so that she could work with him to protect the earth, and carry on his work when he passes.

She has a distrust of most people and their governments. She's seen what people do to the lands and the forests they take over, she's seen how they treat other people and animals, and she doesn't like it much. She values life, human, plant, and animal and will do what's necessary to ensure all life is treated with respect.

Weapons:
Ash quarterstaff
Sling
Dagger

Last edited by Mari Bryn on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender