The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Mari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_lcapMari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_voting_barMari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Mari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_lcapMari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_voting_barMari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Mari Bryn {Human}{Eternia}

2 posters

Go down

Mari Bryn {Human}{Eternia} Empty Mari Bryn {Human}{Eternia}

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Name: Mari Bryn

Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Human

Job Class: Ranger

Skills:
Commune with Nature-You briefly become one with nature and gain knowledge of the surrounding territory
Cure wounds-Can replenish a small amount of health with a touch.
Land's Stride-can easily move over difficult terrain and is not impeded by foliage.
Uncanny Dodge-quickly dodge attacks you can see coming reducing damage taken.
Speak With animals-You gain the ability to comprehend and verbally communicate with beasts
Pass without trace-A veil of shadows and silence radiates from you, masking you from detection.
Feral Senses-you gain preternatural senses that help you fight creatures you can't see.

Appearance:
At 5'9 she is of average build, she has long red hair she usually wears in a loose bun at the base of her neck.  She wears her hunting outfit most of the time.

History:  
Mari grew up with her grandfather Mordecai on the edge of civilization. Mordecai would never talk about where her parents went or what happend. So Mari cherished the only picture she had of them damaged as it was. In it her mother Annie was clearly visable smiling outside of Mordecai's house, her father was mostly missing, only his arm, wrapped around Annie, and a tattered hat were visible. Mordecai refused to speak of him.  Despite that he was a loving guardian that taught Mari well.  
Mari practically grew up in the forest, because of this she is much more comfortable with nature than in large crowds.  Climbing trees is almost as natural as walking to her, she feels a deep connection with nature, and is able to blend in, and almost sense things other's may miss.

Limit Break:  
Bullet Time-In times of complete focus or extreme stress time seems to slow down around Mari allowing her to dodge attacks or make tricky shots.

Weapons:
A Recurve bow made of red maple and black ram's horn usually worn across her back.
A very sharp skinning knife that was once her mother's she keeps on her belt
Two daggers one in each boot.
Magic Quiver-Never runs out, 2 flame, 2 poison, 2 explosive per day

Last edited by Mari Bryn on Fri May 05, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23