The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_lcapAtnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_voting_barAtnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_lcapAtnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_voting_barAtnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia}

2 posters

Go down

Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} Empty Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia}

Post by Atnem Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Name: Atnem Mackey

Alignment: Lawful-Neutral

Race: Human

Job Class: Paladin

Skills/Spells:

Time Heals All Wounds
Atnem's touch heals any recently-sustained wounds, as if turning back time.

Atnem's gods may grant him more abilities as he proves himself worthy. Until then, he relies on his skill with the blade.

Appearance: Atnem Mackey {Human}{Eternia} Wii0J3T

History: Once an overwhelmingly powerful hero of time, Atnem has fallen from grace. His gods stripped him of his power and froze him in time. After what felt like eons of self-reflection in isolation, Atnem has returned to the flow of time more disciplined than before. He hopes to regain his gods' trust and regain his power as a protector of time.

Limit Break:
Singularity
Atnem thrusts his sword into the ground, tearing a hole in time. For one minute, until the sand in the sword's hourglass runs out, any nearby foes are held down by a strong gravitational force. They find it incredibly difficult to even walk, making them much easier targets.

Weapons:
Longsword
An hourglass is forged into the hilt.

Longbow
Rarely used in combat.

Last edited by Atnem on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy