The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Jack Erendhart {Vampire} I_vote_lcapJack Erendhart {Vampire} I_voting_barJack Erendhart {Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Jack Erendhart {Vampire} I_vote_lcapJack Erendhart {Vampire} I_voting_barJack Erendhart {Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Jack Erendhart {Vampire}

2 posters

Go down

Jack Erendhart {Vampire} Empty Jack Erendhart {Vampire}

Post by Captain Jack Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 pm

UserName: Captain Jack

Name: Jack Erendhart

Race: Vampire

Jobclass: Traveler

Skills:

Enlightenment: Take a deep breath and calm yourself. The world around you seems to slow and your focus is at its peek. The smallest of details stick out to you, You take notice of foes weaknesses easier, and your clear mind helps you get out of those sticky situations.

Rune Weave: Summon strong runes to protect those you love. The longer you channel this the more powerful the shield. If used for a extended period it will start to weaken you.

Resolve: Drawing from deep reserves you are able to quickly heal deep wounds strengthening yourself in battle. When all hope is lost you are a beam of light from the darkness.

Apperance: A tall (6'2) atheletic man with glasses, Blond hair that often is his face. Deep Blue eyes, Dresses in very high quality clothing.

Personality: Smart, slightly cocky, full of energy. When not in one of the bars he owns, he can usually be found in the large library of his home outside the border of Lanatha. A hunter of old knowledge and artifacts. A historian by trade. He believes that history must never be forgotten and finds it facinating.

History:

Jack was abandoned by his vampire parents at a young age, since then years have passed and he has used the street knowledge and his book smarts to amass a small fortune for himself amongst the Humans in Lanatha. His advanced speed and knowledge from the near 3 centuries he has lived. Makes him an interesting person to meet. Though he may look innocent, the years he spent on the street have taught him how to fight for what he wants, and what he believes in, making him a formidable foe.

Last edited by Captain Jack on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Jack Erendhart {Vampire} Empty Re: Jack Erendhart {Vampire}