The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_vote_lcapRomulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_voting_barRomulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_vote_lcapRomulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_voting_barRomulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire}

2 posters

Go down

Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} Empty Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire}

Post by Harin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

UserName: Romulus

Name: Romulus Moretti

Race: Half Vampire

Jobclass: Mystic Knight

Two Skills: Elemental Set 1 Air/Water, Physical Set 1 Inherent Defense

Guild:The Legend Slayers

Apperance: He is 6'1", has dark brown hair, and has pale skin, though it isn't as pale as a full vampire.

Personality: When he first meets someone he tries to lessen the tension with a joke, but when he has to he can be serious.

History: When he was younger his dad died from an infectious disease. So his brother, Coran and he were taking care of themselves by stealing what they needed to survive. Then after a couple of years Romulus met his future teacher and was impressed from what his teacher did. So Coran and Romulus joined an order of knights, and later when Romulus was discovered to have magic talent his teacher taught his to be a mystic knight.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire} Empty Re: Romulus Moretti {Half-Vampire}

Post by Moget Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Approved
Feel free to start posting!
Moget