The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Chryse Collins {Vampire} I_vote_lcapChryse Collins {Vampire} I_voting_barChryse Collins {Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Chryse Collins {Vampire} I_vote_lcapChryse Collins {Vampire} I_voting_barChryse Collins {Vampire} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Chryse Collins {Vampire}

2 posters

Go down

Chryse Collins {Vampire} Empty Chryse Collins {Vampire}

Post by Chryse Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm

UserName: Chryse
Name: Chryse Collins
Race: Vampire
Jobclass: Engineer
Two Skills: Grenade Steampack
Guild: Nox Cursori
Appearance: Long straight grey hair, always pulled back. Chryse is just over 6 feet tall, and very thin. She does have a few wrinkles but she still seems fairly young. She wears trousers, a white shirt and a brown vest, her tinted goggles are always resting on top of her head.

Personality: Chryse is fairly serious most of the time, but will often jokingly insult those around her. She's quite soft deep down inside but often projects a hard exterior to keep people distant.

History: Chryse Collins was old and ill when she met the vampire who saved her life, or ended it depending on how you look at it. She's spend the last 450 years traveling and discovering new things. She uses what she's learned to help improve her inventions.
Chryse
Chryse

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Chryse Collins {Vampire} Empty Re: Chryse Collins {Vampire}

Post by Captain Jack Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Approved you may now start your journey into the unknown. Take care and watch your back Smile
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down