The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
White Magic Index I_vote_lcapWhite Magic Index I_voting_barWhite Magic Index I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
White Magic Index I_vote_lcapWhite Magic Index I_voting_barWhite Magic Index I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

White Magic Index

Go down

White Magic Index Empty White Magic Index

Post by Captain Jack Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:18 pm

* Cure - the basic HP recovery spells. They harm the Undead in most games.

* Full-Cure - Also called Renew. As implied, it restores all HP of one target.

* Life - Also called Raise, revives a KOed party member.

* Arise - Also called Life 2 or Full-Life, revives a KOed party member with full life, generally.

* Auto-Life - Also called Life 3 or Reraise, grants a status effect that automatically revives a character after he is KOed.

* Confuse - Causes an enemy to act randomly, attacking both allies and foes alike.

* Silence - Also called Mute, Prevents the target from casting spells.

* Mini - Also called Size, this spell reduces an enemy's size, decreasing physical attack power.

* Esuna - Sometimes called Erase, the spell removes various negative status effects. There are often status-specific spells that cost significantly less MP, such as Poisona, Blindna, and Vox.

* Regen - Sometimes classified as a Time/Space spell, Regen restores HP over a period of time. Also called Auto-Regen.

* Libra - Also known as Scan, and previously called Peep in the SNES version of Final Fantasy IV, this allows a character to find out an enemy's stats, HP/MP, and weaknesses.

* Protect - This spell increases a character's defense or halves damage from physical attacks.

* Shell - This spell increases a character's magic defense or halves damage from magical attacks.

* Sight - This spell allows the player to view all points on the World Map.
* Stona - Also called Soft, this spell cures the Petrify status.

* Reflect - Sometimes classified as a Time/Space spell, Reflect makes all spells bounce off the target and return to the caster.

* Dispel - Occasionally classified as Black magic, dispel removes one or more positive buffs from an enemy.

* Blink - This spell gives a character the Blink status.

* Haste - This spell allows a party member to take a greater amount of action or take action sooner in a given amount of "game time".

* Holy - This is one of only a few damage dealing White Magic spells. It deals holy elemental damage to a foe. It's super-effective against the undead.

* Cura - Also called Cure 2, restores a moderate amount of HP to party
members.

* Curaga - Also called Cure 3, restores a large amount of HP to party members. It is the second strongest healing spell in Final Fantasy games that also contain the spell Curaja.

* Curaja - Also called Cure 4, restores a large amount of HP to party members.

The following spells are not included in most Final Fantasy titles, but have made appearance as White Magic.

* Basuna - This spell removes status that wear off after battle in Final Fantasy II.

* Ultima - Curiously enough, the ultimate destruction spell was listed as a White Magic spell in Final Fantasy II

* Jewel - Exclusive to Final Fantasy IX, draws an Ore from an enemy.

* Might - Exclusive to Final Fantasy IX, increases strength of a target.

* Cleanse - This spell removes the Disease status in Final Fantasy XII.

* Barspell - In Final Fantasy XI, Barspells grant protection in the way of decreased damage, increased spell resistance, and/or reduced duration of magical damage and status effects.

* Repose - Final Fantasy XI, repose is white magic capable of sleeping targets.

* Enspell - In Final Fantasy XI, Enspells grant physical attacks a chance of doing additional elemental damage.

* Clearara - In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Clearara appears as the second most powerful form of Clear.

* Clearaga - In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Clearaga appears as the third most powerful form of Clear.

* Clearaja - In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Clearaja appears as the fourth most powerful form of Clear.

* Rela Crystal - In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Rela Crystal is a powerful magic spell that can only be cast during one boss fight.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down