The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_voting_barFinal Fantasy Reverie Teams! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy Reverie Teams!

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Reverie Teams! Empty Final Fantasy Reverie Teams!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:37 pm

I was thinking that we didn't have any teams on FFR, so i'm going to add some soon; I just need some user input first.
There are going to be 2 teams, each will be run by a member of the forums who will PM me with the application form filled. (See below) The members who do end up leading the teams will be moderators for the teams; in effect we will have new staff, (however the team leaders, unless already on staff will not have access to the staff section) current staff members are of course allowed to apply and as soon as we have two team leaders we can get the team forums up and running. Members who are not in the teams will not be able to see the teams area and must apply, team leadership can always be transferred if needed.
Template:

Team Name:
(What would you like your team name to be? Remember it must be catchy to attract members)
Username:
(Your forum username)
What do you think would make you a successful team leader?:

Just answer these questions via PM to myself, nobody else and I will get back to you, the catchiest names and best applications will be the winners. Wink
If you have any information regarding the teams feel free to post in this thread, and this thread only.
I would like to wish good luck to all applicants!

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Reverie Teams! Empty Re: Final Fantasy Reverie Teams!

Post by Juss Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:10 am

What would be the teams about? Smile
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 am

Anything and everything, it's like a home from home on FFR, really; and it depends upon the leader too.
The admins will keep an eye on the teams too.
Okay i've recieved one application so far, come on people! Gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Sorry for the double post guys but anyway:
I've had 3 applicants now; keep 'em coming guys. Monster
I'll close applications in a few hours; i'm thinking of possibily creating a third team too, you'll just have to wait and see I guess Wink
I may have a certain other suprise for you too. Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Your managing really well to keep this a secret and I am wondering what the ????????? part is XD.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Right since the teams have been founded and revealed; there is no more need for this topic to be open anymore.
[Thread Closed]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down