The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_voting_barCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_voting_barCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

Post by Juss Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Okay Wink But are we going to meet anytime in the storyline or it's more like a total free roam game? Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

we will probably meet each other, but its mostly free roam, until the storyline develops
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Name: Krystal Miyumi

Race: Hume

Class: Theif

Personality: She is a vibrant young girl who is very optimistic, She is a little bit of a loner but she will work well in a team too. She be very friendly and can stay calm under pressure, She always keeps a cool head

Appearance:Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Zidane
Weapon appearance:
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 535px-Dissidia_Zidane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Not much of an RPer but I will give a shot.

Character template:
Name: Zashu Eoza
Class: Warrior
Personallity: Zashu is a simple man, when he sees someone in need of help he helps. But when he isnt doing that he is a bodyguard for hire.
appearence: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Anime_Warrior_by_QueenieChan
weapon appearence: Same as in the pic above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 am

Both accepted, welcome to the RP Squall,

and here is my second char:

Name: josh Brown
Class: Ninja
personallity: a calm and caring person, josh befriends many and easily trusts people.

Appearence
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Ryu

Weapon appearence:
Sword 1: in the image with the appearence
Sword 2: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Sword-1
(Both swords are sheathed Diagonally down his back, crossing in the middle of his back.

In game history: been in the game for around a year game time, but merely a month real world time, Josh has had plenty of time to develop his skills and reputation, he is a known mercenary who owns his own Airship, known as the Strahl.

Airship appearence:
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) - Page 2 Strahl
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm

i will post right away might take a while though

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm

thats okay Ture beuty as long as you get your opener in and posted
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2