The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Crimson sun RP I_vote_lcapCrimson sun RP I_voting_barCrimson sun RP I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Crimson sun RP

2 posters

Go down

Crimson sun RP Empty Crimson sun RP

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Sitting alone in your room bored, you choose to sign up to an online RPG game that your friend showed you called crimson sun. it is a game based in the world of Ivalice, and is a world of magic, airships and battling monsters. the world of Ivalice is much like our own, with Cities, villages, towns, different nations and a large Crimson coloured sun, instead of the yellow sun of our world. After completeing your sign up to the game your eyes grow heavy and you fall asleep. Upon waking up you notice that you aren't in your room, but in a small village. you relize that you are in the world of Ivalice and you must survive.
(remember, in your opening post you must begin in your room out of the ivalice world.If you have a second character you may start with one of them in Ivalice and they guide you through the world as you grow stronger and more capable.)
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Crimson sun RP Empty Re: Crimson sun RP

Post by Xeon Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

Zero ran up the stairs of his house and into his bedroom, once inside he slammed the door shut and closed the windows and blinds and turned on his desktop pc and logged onto his user area.

Once logged on he turned on his desk lamp and started to type in the address of a cool new game his friends had started playing. He finished typing the games web address into the address bar and hit enter he immediately saw the game and how cool it looked. He clicked the register link and created a character named Rexain and started to download the game,
but because of his slow internet it was set to take all night to complete so he left it running whilst he went to bed.

Later the same night whilst Zero was asleep and the game had finished downloading his room slowly faded to a black nothingness and slowly a stone building faded into focus, Zero lay on a matress made of straw and was awoken by a weird lizard looking thing. "Master Rexain, you have to come quickly the town is under attack" Zero awoke with a shudder and looked around at the lizard thing, "Where am I? And what are you?" Zero asked suddenly nervous about his new surroundings.
"What are you talking about this is our home and I am your second in command"
"No what are you? Are you some kind of mutant lizard thing?" Zero asked getting scared.
"Sir,why are you acting like this in a time of need, and we are bangaa and not "lizards" as you put it, Look at yourself and see"
Zero stood up and looked in the mirror next to him and saw another bangaa creature looking back at him, Rexain as he was called by the other bangaa in the room, raised his hand to his face and the other bangaa in the mirror did the same as him.

Rexain sat back down with a thud onto the matress and looked at the other bangaa and asked "If we have to fight were are my weapons? And also what should I call you?"
"You can call me Arus" Arus replied with a smile chucking Rexain a sheathed black katana.

Rexain left the room and ran outside and drew the katana from the sheath which was now tied around his back. The blade was lighter than Rexain had expected which gave him more time and strength to put into blows against the enemy.

Once he reached the area under attack he found the area was awash with different coloured flames and a heavy curtain of smoke. "What are those things?" Rexain asked Arus as he stopped alongside Rexain "Those things are called bombs seeing as if they reach a certain size they will explode in a ball of fire.

"Theres to many of them" Rexain said scared as he looked at the legion of Bombs torching the town before them. "HELP US!!!!" Rexain yelled to anyone in the vicinity of their area.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 am

Lay in his bed, late at night his laptop was still downloading the game that Stephen had started downloading two hours earlier "why does this thing take so long" he announced with his arms and legs out like he was a star, his character was already made, a Hunter by the name of Stephen hownam, same names as its make like Stephen always did with this sort of thing. Stephen eventually fell asleep as he got tired whilst waiting for the game to finish.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

the computer transformed into a bow ontop of the sleeping Stephen as his bedroom lost focus and vanished, it was replaced by a stone hut. Out of knowhere a Man in a black suit came in "STEPHEN WAKE UP!" he shouted. Stephen sat up and his bow fell to the floor. "Where am I, Josh, you went missing like a month ago" Stephen announced and josh strode over to him "No time to explain, wake up" he announced pulling Stephen to his feet.

"You always liked hunters" Josh announced as he handed Stephen his bow "you know how to use that thing?" Josh asked "uhhhhh, Kinda" Stephen replied Josh smiled "good enought, you remember Final fantasy games right?" Josh asked "Yeah, very well" Josh looked at him "your sorta in one, the village is being attacked by Bombs, lets go" Josh announced and stephen nodded.

Stephen and josh exited the room to discover many bombs causing havoc to the City. Stephen climbed atop his house and pulled an arrow from his quiver. "Lets do this" he announced
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 pm

"Hey you there, You on the roof, are you here to fight the bombs?" Rexain asked with a hint of curiosity on his voice.

Rexain turned round to see that a bomb was almost on top of him. He swung his katana down on the bombs head as it began swelling to its second stage. "Shit where not gonna be able to stop them when where this close" Rexain yelled. As he and Arus ran up towards the figure on the roof.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Stephen noticed the man shouting him and spun to face them, he dropped to one knee and pulled an arrow from his Quiver as he moved his arm distorted the airflow. "What the hell" he thought to himself as he positioned the arrow in the bow, and as he drew it back, the ai was still distorting. "sonicboom" he announced instinctively as he fired, the arrow broke the sound barrier before plunging into the Bomb's eye and causing it to explode as it died.

Stephen jumped to his feet and smiled "Hell yes" he announced as he glanced back at josh who was fighting off bombs, faster than everyone esle who was trying to, he wsa strong. Josh's two Katana's were making light work of the foes in the village.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:40 am

As Matt slowly walked down his street he wondered why life was so hard. He wondered why people had to be so damn cruel, and why he was always at the butt of all the jokes. He looked up and saw somebody standing on the sidewalk a little bit up the road. He slowed down and hoped that the person didnt see him, but just he started to slow down the person started walking his way. Matt noticed that is was Steve Barker, one of the many people who give a hard time on a daily basis. As Steve got closer he yelled out.

"Hey nerd why dont you get you ass over here I wanna talk to you" he yelled.

As I slowly walked towards I could only think what was going to happen next wasnt going to be pretty. As I got up to him I didnt think what was going to happen next was going to hurt so much but it did. Steve quickly bunched up a fist and swung it across my face. As the blow landed I could already feel blood trickling down my face.

"Thats for making me fail my Bio test today nerd" Steve said as he started to walk away.

Earlier in the day I had let him 'copy' off of me, but I had given him all of the wrong answers. Obviously he didnt appreciate that too much. As I slowly got back up I wondered if he had broke my nose, I grabbed it and moved it around. It didnt feel broken thank god. As I walked up the steps to my house I wondered if my parents were home, I didnt feel like explaining why I have bloody nose. I opened up the front door and yelled hello to see if anybody was home. I didnt hear an answer so I went upstairs to clean myself up. After that was done I went into my room and plopped down on my bed.

I looked over at my comp and decided I would play a little video games, that would get my mind off of the world for a little while.

"I think I will try out that new game Crimson Sun" I said to myself.

I turned on my computer and started up the program, it asked me to design my character so I design a warrior that looked both cool and badass. So I started to play and thought to myself this is a pretty cool game. I started to get kinda tire so I thought I am going to lay down for a little while before dinner. As I fell asleep I had the weirdest dream that I was actually in the Crimson Sun world.

I heard some birds and awoke with a suddenness. I was on my back and up above me was nothing but clouds, and I thought to myself that is really weird. Then I heard what was one of the most unusual voices I have ever heard.

"Look at thisss Hume, he looks like a easy one to steal from." Said a raspy voice.

I started to get up and to my complete surprise I was not in my room anymore. I was in a desert area with a few squat buildings that had dust stains all over it. Then as I was looking around I found the owner of the raspy voice. It was a lizard like creature with a long snout and long tail. As it started to walk towards me I felt something on my side, I felt down and their was a two-handed sword with and ornate handle there. As the lizard creature got closer I could only think can I use this sword? And where the hell am I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Lexie came into her room and flopped out on the bed. Her bag dangled from her hand as she dropped it to the floor "Phew" She sighed "What a busy day" She dozed off for a few minutes and when she woke she found she now had nothing to do. Being impatient of nature she soon became restless and bred so she went on her forums. "Aww Noones posted in my contest" she sighed annoyed that people took so little interest. She saw a new link and clicked it. It turned out to be a sign up for a new online RPG game called crimson sun. it said that is it was a game based in the world of Ivalice, and is a world of magic, airships and battling monsters. Having played Final Fantasy Tactics so many times she felt that she would be good at this game. After completeing her sign up to the game she waited for the browser to load the next window. her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep. Her eyes opened almost immediately and she stood up. Wait. Stood up? she was only sat down. She noticed quickly that she wasnt at home. She noticed her clothes had changed and she had weapons "Whats going on?" She said to herself. She heard a noise and went to investigate. She saw a group of BOMBS!! she recognised there flaming orb-like bodies from many FF games.She felt that as she was in the FF realm she would be able to do some things so she jumped out at the bombs and raised her hand "Blizzard" She shouted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Stephen saw a girl who ha dappeared from knowhere and he drew another arrow from his quiver, he launched the arrow in the direction of the bomb she was unleashing blizzard on, to make sure that it was weak enough for the spell to kill it. he then spun around and launched another arrow in the direction of the bomb that Josh was charging at. the arrow plowed into the Bomb's eye and it grew bigger, Josh then finished it off with two diagonal slashes, making an X through the center of the bomb. "Another one bites the dust" Stephen announced with a smirk
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Lexie watched as an arrow hit the bomb infront of her. Then as her ice spell hit the bomb imploded into nothingness. She turned to see a man fire a second arrow at another Bomb as a cloaked figure slashed it to death with two swords. The length of them meant that her current weapons were Daggers. It seemed she had become her character class of theif after all.
She thought for a moment then rolled out of the way quickly as she spotted a fireball. She turned to face the final bomb. She ran up to it and tried something. 'Mug' she thought as she slashed the bomb. Suddenly she seemed to acquire a frsgment of the bomb she was facing.
she quickly dodged another fireball and slashed from behind the bomb causing critical damage. As it exploded she rolled towards the Archer. "I am Lexie" She said "Two questions. Who are you? and Where the hell am i?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Stephen slid his bow back on his head and jumped down from the roof of the building and looked at Lexie, "Well Lexie, I'm Stephen, and as for where we are, i guess we are in the World of Ivalice. a to how we got here, your guess is as good as mine" Stephen spun around and walked towards josh, but he stopped and glanced back over his shoulder "And For the record, I am not an archer, i am a hunter, so don't even think about making that mistake" Stephen announced as he strode over to josh.

"Where to next?" stephen asked and josh smiled, but it was consealed by his face mask "to the Strahl" he announced as he sheathed his two Katana's. Stephen followed "so how has your month been?" Stephen asked as he walked "Month, it has been a year inside this game" josh replied as the two men men walked.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down