The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_vote_lcapMagos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_voting_barMagos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_vote_lcapMagos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_voting_barMagos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai}

2 posters

Go down

Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} Empty Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai}

Post by Captain Jack Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Name: Magos The Profain
Alignment: LE
Race: Tiefling

Job Class Creation: Hell Knight
-Traits: Heavily Armored, Heavy Weaponry
-Skills:

Heavy Armor Training: The Hellknights speed is not impeded by armor.

Hellfire whip- Mago's releases the head of his fail and the chain becomes a whip of infernal fire,

Profain Storm-  Mago's spins his flail rapidly creating a flaming burst that damages enemies within range.

Aura of Command- The Hellknights intimidating appearance makes it easy to command masses causing fear throughout the lands.

Chain and Shackle- The Hellknight summons ghost like chains that impede enemy movement.

Onslaught: A Hellknight increases his base speed and Strength creating a fearsome attack of barrages with his flail. This ability weakens him after use for 1 post.

Arcane Armor: The hellknights armor magically equips as its master commands. The hellknight is not caught unaware and it appears instantly in times of danger.

Hellish Visage: The Hellknight strikes fear in the hearts of even the most hardened Paladins, When a Hellknight appears on the field all good aligned creatures are stricken with fear.

History: The Hellknights are a collection of knightly orders with a unique focus on the promulgation of law. They are interested less in the social goodness and charity typical of paladins, but rather in the foundation and stringent maintenance of order at all costs. In their iron-handed exaction of law—specifically, the laws of their various orders and their home country of Cheliax—Hellknights emulate the organized and effective armies of Hell. They are not concerned with morality or methods, only results. If people cannot be trusted to obey the law out of their own senses of civility and social righteousness, Hellknights provide the need to obey out of fear of a master's stern hand.

Regardless of their severity, Hellknights are not an inherently evil group; they are wholly unconcerned with morality. Although there are numerous evil members—particularly among their upper echelons—the majority of the orders are impartial arbiters and enforcers of order and justice. They see the study of Hell’s tenets and even the summoning of devils as tools meant to intimidate and strengthen the individual resolve of the orders’ members. Hellknights are taught to replace emotion with steely discipline, and are not interested in methods: only the end results matter.

While Hellknights are widely feared and respected, the common Hellknight joins out of a sense of duty and a wish to be a part of something greater, seeing a world ruled by laws and free of rampaging beasts and cheating thieves as a future well-worth striving toward, even at the sacrifice of freedom. Countries and rulers sometimes invite Hellknights into their lands, leaving the dirty business of harsh law enforcement to an already loathed third party, although convincing Hellknights to leave once they've been welcomed sometimes proves problematic for more freedom-loving societies

The Order of the Chain
The Order of the Chain is one of the seven major orders of the Hellknights. Its members are well regarded throughout Cheliax as the country's premier manhunters. The Order of the Chain counts among its ranks the greatest Hellknight bounty hunters and jailers. Believing that everyone has a vital role to play in society, the order seeks to remove those who irredeemably deny their place and who actively impede civilization's progress. Rather than slaying criminals and nonconformists outright, the Order of the Chain forces most of its captives into lengthy terms of service in work camps. The most dangerous malefactors are sequestered in the order's fortress-prison, Citadel Gheradesca. Few criminals surrender easily, and so members of the Order of the Chain train in a variety of fields: tracking, criminal psychology, investigation, and interrogation, to name a few. Little strikes greater dread in a lawbreaker than knowing she has become a Hellknight of the Chain's quarry

Weapons: Flail and Chain.

Appearance:

Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} 250px-Order_of_the_Chain_Hellknight
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai} Empty Re: Magos The Profain {Tiefling} {Allocai}

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 pm

APPROVED
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down