The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Role player of the month! I_vote_lcapRole player of the month! I_voting_barRole player of the month! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Role player of the month! I_vote_lcapRole player of the month! I_voting_barRole player of the month! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Role player of the month!

Go down

Role player of the month! Empty Role player of the month!

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 am

Well it seems as March is ending soon and so we are going to have announce Role player of the month!

EDIT: We have now found our RP'er of March.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down