The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Role playing....Please Read before posting! I_vote_lcapRole playing....Please Read before posting! I_voting_barRole playing....Please Read before posting! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Role playing....Please Read before posting! I_vote_lcapRole playing....Please Read before posting! I_voting_barRole playing....Please Read before posting! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Role playing....Please Read before posting!

Go down

Role playing....Please Read before posting! Empty Role playing....Please Read before posting!

Post by Gerbuldian Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

It has come to my attention that many of the current roleplays are not meeting the standard requirements, this is more of a friendly gesture than a chastising.

ALL RP posts must meet the standard posting requirements, or in future the rper posting will be asked to make sure there post meets the requirements!

All RP posts must follow the structure of the RP.

All RP posts must be more than 2 lines long (the bare minimum is 3)

these rules are in place to ensure that the RP experience is enjoyable for all, please make sure to follow these at all times, if you are unsure contact an RP moderator/GMod or admin to explain it a little more.

Thanks and have fun with your roleplays!
Gerbuldian
Gerbuldian

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum