The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What will be the last Final Fantasy?

+5
Xeon
Stevie Nicks
Shirma
lalaland
Juss
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be the last Final Fantasy?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:13 pm

FF gone??? D: NO!!!! I'd rather die than see it go! i hope it contines.. and not make kinda lamish games *coughs* FFXII *coughs*

Back to top Go down

What will be the last Final Fantasy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be the last Final Fantasy?

Post by Sir Sephiroth Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree. Just like in the other thread for "Are you satisfied with SE?" I posted that the franchise FF makes more money then any game. There for SE will not now or ever stop making FF's until there is no more money coming from the consumer.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 pm

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2