The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_vote_lcapIf a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_voting_barIf a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_vote_lcapIf a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_voting_barIf a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa

4 posters

Go down

If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa Empty If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa

Post by Captain Jack Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Topic One:

If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa. What happens?

Honestly I believe according to lore. (excluding movies like underworld and blade) That if a vamp is bitten by a wolf nothing happens. Maybe the occasional case of fleas. Though were wounds would take much longer to heal. Almost making the vamp suffer til the wound heals normally. Of course it varies upon the severity and depth of the wound.

In regards to Vamps actually turning a were-wolf, or half blood. The victim is drained completely of blood and there upon the vamp infuses the victim with their own vamp blood. (Creating a fledgling) Then the victim is buried. And rises the following night as a vampire. In my opinion if a were-wolf is turned then they are actually turned. Because they both still have basic human lifes. Vampires do not they are un-dead and risen by magical means.

What are your insights?

Last edited by Captain Jack on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa Empty Re: If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa

Post by Harin Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm

I think that sounds good, but I want to know if a half vampire gets bit by a werewolf what happens?
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa Empty Re: If a vampire is biten by a werewolf or vice-versa

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Ohhh Interesting, Seeing as A half vamp still ages and is half human would not the human half turn to wolf? If that were the case it would give us a half-blood that is half were half vamp.

As to the Werewolf biting Vampire and vice versa, I tend to agree with the captain. Lycanthropy is transmitted via blood, since a vampire has no pumping blood the infection wouldn't travel past the bite mark, but because of the Lycanthropy the wound would take much longer to heal on a vamp than normal. Since Vampirism is transmitted via blood and a werewolf has blood the change makes since.

This is of course granting they are blood born illnesses, if, as some say the Lycanthropy virus modifies the humans Genes would those genes stay unaffected during the vampire turning or does the Vampirism modify those same genes...oh scientific conundrums.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Well both good points. now the question is are our lycanthropes turning ability a viral mutagenic infection. or does it affect the genetic formulas of the humans.

Also could you go further endepth on your half blood theories? i am intrigued.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm

I honestly believe that is affects the human genetic formula and is not mutantgenetic. Some thing in the vampires bite alters the human genetic formula to stop the blood from running and creating an un-dead. If it was mutantgenetic more people would be able change into vampires more quickly than being bitten by them. Now the theory on mutantgenetic is more likely plausibly for werewolves than vampires.
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3537
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Back to the werewolf biting a half vampire, since I think we have established that a vampire isn't effected by a werewolf bite. So that half of a half vampire shouldn't be effected by a werewolf bite, but the human half should be effected by the bite because the human part of a half vampire wouldn't be protected by the vampire half. Therefore the human half would transform into werewolf attributes thus creating a half vampire and half werewolf.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

So lets put that into the races category to see what kind of fun could be stirred up with having a half werewolf-half vampire bread running loose in ffr. Jack will have fun with it anyways. But what you are saying is true the human half of a half vampire is not protected by the vampire half at all.
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3537
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

New question along side this one. How would this hybrid be created. What are its powers, Tranformation form, Looks, features?
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

My thoughts on this are that this race could be in his vampire form, and has to not be in the sun unless he or she is wearing the sun necklace. They could probably change by will into werewolf form, but would have to get use to the transformation process if they weren't born this race. In werewolf form they can be in the sunlight without a sun necklace. Also in each form it has the same abilities, but they are not as strong. How does that sound?
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm

The half lycan half vampire is created when a were bites a half vamp or a vampire and a werewolf make a baby. The Lycanpire is faster, stronger, better sensed than a human heals faster than a human and has a half vamps sensitivity to sunlight they ha tend to have a violent temper approach most vampire aspects (ie feeding) like. A half vamp is generally not accepted into werewolf packs because of their different mentality
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down