The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Rieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_vote_lcapRieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_voting_barRieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Rieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_vote_lcapRieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_voting_barRieka Eteri {Werewolf} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Rieka Eteri {Werewolf}

2 posters

Go down

Rieka Eteri {Werewolf} Empty Rieka Eteri {Werewolf}

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 pm

User Name: Rieka
Name: Rieka Eteri
Race: Werewolf
Job class: Mage
Two Skills: ES 1-Water Whip, Shield ES 3 Heal, Blind
Guild: Nox Cursori

Appearance: 5'4 Slightly on the short side of average Rieka is thin with long black hair and green eyes. Her skin is fairly pale, and she loves wearing long dresses.

Personality: Rieka enjoys life but can be quite serious. She generally tries to look on the bright side of things. She loves children, and feels very protective of any child in her vicinity.

History: Rieka was born to the Eteri pack. Her Grandparents, Robert and Alissa, have been the Alphas of the pack for almost 100 years. Rieka was born to Thomas and Mariam. Thomas is the youngest son of Robert and Alissa, Mariam was once human. When Rieka was around 3 years old her parents left to go search out some lost documents of the pack and they have not returned yet. Rieka lives with the other members of her pack in the Whispering Willows. Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins, some are not actual blood members but all pack members become family. Her Grandmother has been training her in Magic, so that Rieka can take her place as Pack healer.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Rieka Eteri {Werewolf} Empty Re: Rieka Eteri {Werewolf}

Post by Moget Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Approved!