The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 am

Stephen smirked as he heard Amarus say polo, but Stephen didn't react. Instead he crouched down on the floor and waited for amarus to give his position away. Stephen would have waited hours if needed, but he didn't care. as long as Amarus didn't make it through all of the Rooms Stephen was going to win.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB! - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy - The Mansion of Tricks! RPB!

Post by Juss Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 am

Amarus was walking like a silent silence itself. None of his steps could be heard, nor could they be seen. And then his leg touched something and almost instantly he released a slash towards that location. He had studied the room and knew that there should have been nothing.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am

as the claw caught Stephen it threw him backwards. he placed his right hand at the top of his left arm to cover the wound "dammit" he thought to himself as he stood up, the cut wasn't deep and he didn't need to heal as the pain was practically non-existant.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 am

Amarus had his senses working at their full. His claw hit it's target and caused some damage. Unfortunately only some. He smiled in the darkness and jumped to the location he thought his enemy to be. And he released another slash, one with more power in it.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 am

as the slash hit Stephen he was thrown back, slamming to the floor. he slowly picked himself up, very slowly. Stephen placed his hand on the right side of his abdomen and felt the deep gash that was now hindering his chances of winning. he caughed twice, the second sprayed a mouthful of blood onto the floor.

Stephen had picked up grazes across his body from where he had been slamming into the floor. "I need to find a way to light this room, before it's too late" he though to himself.as he looked around in the darkness. "thats it" he muttered as he pulled his rifle from his back. he removed the scope from his rifle and flicked a switch on it. As he looked through the scope things were brighter. he could see perfectly, well for night vision anyway.

Stephen looked around and lay eyes on amarus, a small smirk appeared on his face as he shot a beam of holy magic directly at Amarus.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 am

Amarus was standing in the darkness when suddenly something hit him. It was hot and burning. And it was powerful. He felt how the holy magic burst him several meters behind, trough a wooden door. A smile covered his face as he was no longer in the darkness, but his chest, it was hurt badly. The burnt skin caused huge pain to him and blood started flowing downwards. But he had no time to wait, he had to move. He jumped to left and started running. And then he was in the right spot to start his games.

Room 5: Room of Mirrors
Effect: The room is filled with dozens of mirrors and is built up like a labyrinth. The mirrors are impossible to be destroyed because they imbue everything what hits them. Also they make it impossible for others to feel spiritual energy.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Stephen saw the light of another room and charged for it. "Dammit" he announced as he jumped through the door. as he got through the door he saw all of the mirrors and smiled "Lets clear this room out" he announced loud enough for Amarus to hear him.

Stephen clenched his fists by his sides and let out a loud HA as he launched holy beams in every direction and as they hit the mirror they were absorbed. "oh shit" Stephen announced as he strode through the the rooms. he charged an energy ball on his finger, hoping that the energy emitted would Bring Amarus to him.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:21 am

Amarus was running at quite a high speed. Just in case he gave a glance to back. And guess who was there. It was Stephen, heading towards him with a ball of holy on his fingertip. Amarus turned around to face his enemy, but was it already too late?
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 am

Stephen launched the attack at what he hoped was Amarus and not a reflectiong of him. as the ball of energy flew at Amarus, Stephen charged, his Sword appeared in his hand and he jumped and unleashed a vertically downwards slash at Amarus
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am

And the moment the slash was going to hit Amarus, he partially disappeared and a eye blink later, he was gone. Now it was sure, it had been a reflection of Amarus and in truth, he was already behind Stephen. And so he released a powerful diagonal slash at Stephen with his claws as a counter attack.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 pm

as the Slash hit Stephen it launched him forward. he slammed into the floor extremely hard and he slowly picked himself up. "damnit" he muttered to himself as he got up "this mansion is working to his advantage" stephen announced as he healed his wounds.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 pm

OOC: Sorry for huge delay in posting Very Happy Happens with us all right? Wink

IC:
Amarus jumped to back and left. And then he was once again hidden in the labyrinth of mirrors. A smile covered his face and for a moment, an image of him appeared in front of Stephen. Probably to cause fear.

'' This is working as I planned.'' Amarus muttered in his mind and slashed towards the air. He knew exactly how the reflections worked. And that why, for Stephen, it probably seemed as Amarus was going to hit him straight to the face. But in reality, it was only a reflection.

OOC: A hint, listen for sound Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Stephen saw the atack comming towards him, but saw it was a two dimentional attempt, not a 3 dimentional, so Stephen smiled "NICE TRY AMARUS!!" Stephen shouted "BUT I HAVE FIGURED OUT YOUR MIRROR TRICK, SO IT WON'T WORK WITH ME" Stephen continued shouting "STOP HIDING IN THESE ROOMS THAT RAISE YOUR LIKELY HOOD OF WINNING AND FIGHT ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" Stephen finished his sentance angrier than when he started it.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 am

Once again a strong laughter filled the room. Amarus turned his look towards Stephen who was now standing in front of him, in reality. A ironic smile had appeared on the face of him.

'' If that's the case. You want to fight like a true man ... well we have to skip many rooms to reach perfect arena for honest battle. An arena as huge as Coliseum and with no special effects. It is that way!'' Amarus told with his usual loud voice while he pointed to a mirror which disappeared the same moment. And then Amarus jumped over Stephen and an eye blink later he had passed the door.

Room 6 - The room of choices!

Effect: Fighting is impossible in that room. Magic is useless and weapons are harmless.

Description: The room is filled with doors. Each door has a number on it, the number of the room behind it.

'' Choose wisely ... Coliseum is room 14.'' Amarus told and took a cup of tea from the table in the middle of the room. He then sat down and started drinking.

'' Choose wisely!''
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Stephen strode into the room and attempted to throw a ball of holy at Amarus, but nothing "Great, a nulifying room" he announced with sarcasm in his voice. Stephen picked up a cup of tea and glared at Amarus "and why should i believe you that the room is actually behind the door." Stephen announced. Stephen was obviously angry at the fact that Amarus had kidnapped his family, but wanted to kill him.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Amarus started laughing.

'' You shouldn't believe me ... you really are smart one eh!'' Amarus told and started laughing.

'' I can promise you that Coliseum is room 14 but the numbers on the doors are a bit messed up ... I think Room no.16 should be numbered as 8 here.'' Amarus then told and gave a look at his clock.

'' Oh, it's late already, almost 6pm. Please be fast!'' He told and stood up.

'' You lead the way!''

OOC: Figure out the right door or we happen to be in wrong room. I let you have three tries. If you open the door, I will tell it is wrong one for three times!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Stephen looked at Amarus, anger was becomeing more apparent on his face "no" stephen muttered under his breath "I refuse to play your pathetic little game" Stephen continued "you wanted to fight me, you kidnapped my family. so No" stephen looked at Amarus his eyes were welling up with tears of rage "you wanted me, and i shoed up, stop hiding behind the various rooms of your mansion because you know i will kill you" Stephen looked at door 7 but didn't say anything "you want me dead so bad, open a door, i shall go through first and i will allow you to kill me, because im not playing your games anymore" Stephen informed Amarus "and if you want to run through all of the rooms in your house so you win, go ahead, I'll stay here" stephen told before he walked over to a corner away from the doors and sat down. "your choice" he finished
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am

'' Oh... you are one dramatic one!'' Amarus shouted with loud yet friendly voice. And then he drunk his tea, in mere seconds.

'' I think you lack motivation. I think this should be enough!'' And the moment he told these words, the screams of Stephen's family were heard everywhere in the room. And then it was back to quiet.

'' Now come!'' he shouted and jumped to room numbered 6. But inside, there was nothing clear. The picture got blurry and it was hard to understand a single thing.

Room 12 ( We skipped some rooms anyway, to make this thing easier for me Very Happy): Room of Speed

Effect: Every movement in that room is around 25 times faster and that means it gets very hard to control yourself. But to fight, one should be very used to speed at that height.

Description. It is a endless space themed room. It is like open space but in truth has end somewhere.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 am

As Stephen heard the screams of his family he jumped to his feet and sprinted after Amarus, he was in a blind rage, his anger had taken over "I'LL KILL YOU" he screamed as he ran through the door, dove forward and shot Ultima spells in every direction, not caring about his own well being, just hoping he could save his family from their current predicament. as he landed he rooled forward and took note of the immense speed increase in the room "sobeit" he announced, his words so fast his sentence fused into one word. both of Stephen's arms were extended outwards and a white shield lined the edge of the room "letsseehowyouworkwithnospeed" he announced "slow" he added to the end, and the inside of the shield was effected by slow, so everything returned to normal speed inside the bubble, and the bubble line the edge of the room.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:50 am

He was moving at extremely high speed and his head was getting dizzy slowly. But he had to keep up with that speed to ensure that Stephen doesn't notice him. But then, a bubble appeared. Almost instantly he dash miles away and stopped. He was directly between the edge of the room and the bubble.

'' Geez ... it's not fun at all that way.'' He muttered and cast haste on himself. And then he charged in to the room. The picture wasn't clear and he was moving and huge speed. He dash to left and right and then back. Almost hit Stephen but it was damn hard to control himself.

'' Shit..'' He told at speed unmatched. And then he noticed Stephen a mile away in front of him and he slashed. And the moment the claw came down, he should have been exactly at Stephen's location.

OOC: As you noticed, my haste dismissed the bubble effect for me. And I am moving at so high speed that it's almost impossible to follow me ... but it's logical I can't stand that speed for long.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

the claw hit Stephen knocking him to the floor, he was struggling to get up and he was slowly bleeding out. "I can't let them down" Stephen muttered, his eyesight becoming blurry "I can't die" he muttered. His eyes slowly shut and he breathing was becoming slower.

"HELP US!" he heard the screams of his wife. Stephen's eyes slammed open, his eyes were glowing white. he stood up, enfueled with rage, two beautiful white feathery wings spread from his back "Amarus, you have done your final evil deed" Stephen announced as he watched amarus at amazing speeds "There is no way you will kill me, it is your time to Die" Stephen announced as he cast a great holy spell to seal the doors of this room. he then dropped his bubble of slow, knowing that Amarus would were himself down.

Stephen then clenched both fists and smiled "Final judgement" he announced as a barrier of immense holy energy surrounded him and began growing at a rapid pace, destroying anything it touched. "Now DIE!" Stephen shouted as the bubble shot outwards.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2