The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Saddest scene in final fantasy? I_vote_lcapSaddest scene in final fantasy? I_voting_barSaddest scene in final fantasy? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Saddest scene in final fantasy? I_vote_lcapSaddest scene in final fantasy? I_voting_barSaddest scene in final fantasy? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Saddest scene in final fantasy?

4 posters

Go down

Saddest scene in final fantasy? Empty Saddest scene in final fantasy?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I was recently replaying FFVII because of my lack of internets, anyway there are quite a few sad scenes in the that game. And it just made me think of all the other sad scenes in other FF's. So this is where you will post your favorite sad scenes.

Well since it is fresh in my memories I would have to say when Red XIII finds out that his father wasn't the coward he thought. It was one of the most touching moments in the game, and still to this day makes me tear up a little. (I kinda of a softie for scenes like that) That is all I can think of right now.

Back to top Go down

Saddest scene in final fantasy? Empty Re: Saddest scene in final fantasy?

Post by Godspeed Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:05 am

The scene I remember the clearest is where Auron tells Tidus in FFX, that Sin is his father. For some reason, I thought it was touching.

There were a few more, but I haven't played FFX in a while...Might play some later today.
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

hm saddest scene... probably when Vincent is in chaos mode near the end of DOC and he has a NEW memory of her... with it ending with him screaming out her name! -sighs- please say my name one day vince ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:57 am

Spoiler:
I just burst into tears, even though I knew what was coming. Sad
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am

Wrapped a spoiler tag around part of your post

Anyway I also have one from FFX that I thought was really sad.

Spoiler:

It just touched me so much, how it upset him and you could tell it upset all the other even though they already knew. Great game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 pm

*CPR on the thread* (revive)

Personally i found the final scene of FFX the saddest
[spoiler] Mainly for when Yuna tries to Stop Tidus from leaving and she phases right through him, and then of course he walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her, embracing her in one final Embrace.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down