The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Star wars The Old Republic I_vote_lcapStar wars The Old Republic I_voting_barStar wars The Old Republic I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Star wars The Old Republic I_vote_lcapStar wars The Old Republic I_voting_barStar wars The Old Republic I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Star wars The Old Republic

Go down

Star wars The Old Republic Empty Star wars The Old Republic

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 pm

For those of you who owned an XBOX(the original)might remember two games called Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic, and its sequel Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic The Sith Lords. Well if you do then you might be excited about this. Its going to be and MMORPG that is supposed to completely epic, and hopefully a big fighter against the WoW machine.

Discuss.
Awesome Sauce

Back to top Go down

Star wars The Old Republic Empty Re: Star wars The Old Republic

Post by Sir Sephiroth Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 pm

I do have to admit that I have always wanted to play both games.

I had seen them both on the computer, and after I saw them I couldn't find them again.

But I think that it would be an awesome game.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:00 am

oooo new SW game Very Happy I got alot of them.. even the lego ones XD... the latest one "force unleashed" was brill!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Sephiroth wrote:I do have to admit that I have always wanted to play both games.

I had seen them both on the computer, and after I saw them I couldn't find them again.

But I think that it would be an awesome game.

Well if you click on the link in my first post and become a member at that site they will send you a coupon for 25% off KOTOR (Knight of the Old Republic), and that is also good for a direct2drive download. So that is pretty cool, plus I saw some gameplay videos that took place at PAX(Penny Arcade Expo). And I have to say that this game looks freakin awesome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Hm I would do that. But then I wouldn't have time to play Dissidia and get on here. Hahahahaha
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

This game ive heard is supposed to be one of the largest MMO's out there.. and also will have full voice acting, which is unheard of in MMOs right now. This game is looking freaking AWESOME.. ive seen some of the vids up on X-play, and the battles and combat look like your actually watching the movies.. this is one MMO im going to have to try atleast Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down