The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What do you think of Star Fox 64? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think of Star Fox 64? I_voting_barWhat do you think of Star Fox 64? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What do you think of Star Fox 64? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think of Star Fox 64? I_voting_barWhat do you think of Star Fox 64? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What do you think of Star Fox 64?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of Star Fox 64? Empty What do you think of Star Fox 64?

Post by Harin Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 am

I made this thread because I think that this is best ship fighting game I have ever played and the new Stat Fox games are good, but I still think this is the best Star Fox game ever.

What do you think?
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Star Fox 64? Empty Re: What do you think of Star Fox 64?

Post by Atnem Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm

I wish they would make another Star Fox like the 64 version. Everybody was obsessed with getting out of the plane for some reason, so they did that. The Dinosaur Planet one was alright, but it was a completely different sort of game.
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down