The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Breaker Class (VIP class) I_vote_lcapBreaker Class (VIP class) I_voting_barBreaker Class (VIP class) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Breaker Class (VIP class) I_vote_lcapBreaker Class (VIP class) I_voting_barBreaker Class (VIP class) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Breaker Class (VIP class)

Go down

Breaker Class (VIP class) Empty Breaker Class (VIP class)

Post by Captain Jack Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

Step One: Be Either Staff or VIP
Step Two: Choose One Skill
Step Three: Post lots as you post you shall become even greater in power.
Step Four: Tis a secret......

Breakers are one of the most fearful fighters out there. Known for their great speed and attack strength. They Use a unique weapon called a Break Sword Which seemingly has a mind of its own, Having the ability to separate into to separate swords.

Gaspless: Unleash powerful gusts of winds at your opponents.

Breakers Beam: Harness the True power of a breaker. Separate and take aim. this is gunna be big.

Breakers Fury: Unless a series of rapid fire attacks.

Aerial Dive: Knock your opponent upwards then throw them back down to the ground.

Many more to come......
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down