The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Last Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_vote_lcapLast Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_voting_barLast Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Last Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_vote_lcapLast Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_voting_barLast Trip! Sign up and discussion! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Last Trip! Sign up and discussion!

Go down

Last Trip! Sign up and discussion! Empty Last Trip! Sign up and discussion!

Post by Juss Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 am

Well move it to OOC when it comes Very Happy

It was a usual morning like every other. But something unpredictable occurred that morning. People from different parts of the world all entered the train heading towards Eastern Europe. A quite fascinating and old looking one it was. But there was something strange with that train. It was the fact that once it started moving, it didn't stop anymore.

This will be the story of people on the train, in the wagon 5. One moment people will find out that the train isn't going to stop and all the other wagons are locked. They find themselves isolated from the world inside a old and creepy train together with the ticket controller who seems to be even scarier and darker than the fact that the train isn't going to stop. But it only gets worse. In addition to the fear and panic of travelers and the conflicts between them, mysterious things will start happening and abnormal species will start haunting every soul on the train.

As the emotional and mental world of the characters will play big part of this roleplay, I am expecting only advanced roleplayers to join this one. If you aren't expert, you may still try and I might even accept you!

Rules:

No god-modding - I presume you are experienced enough to know what this is about!

No power-playing - Well everyone will be normal humans. They may know how to use guns or swords depending on their hobbies and job but no abnormal powers, not in the beginning.

Decent grammar - Good grammar makes a decent post better Smile

Activity - If you don't have a proper reason for not posting once in two days, you should post Smile Tho I hope everyone will be able to post at least once up to many times in a day.

Template for character:

Name: ( Your characters name!)
Appearance:(what you look like)
Clothes: ( What clothes you like to wear)
Baggage: ( What you took with you to the train ... don't have to state everything but mentioning you got a gun or tons of whiskey would be nice Wink )
Personality:
Job: ( As who you worked before entering the train? Everything besides train ticket controller)
Physical shape: ( Are you a total weakling or a power house?)
Abilities: ( Are you able to use guns, swords, pencil, a bottle of whiskey etc?)
Knowledge: ( Are you a genius or just know how to hack computers?)
History: ( Well, your past goes here)

Wish ya good luck and hope ya join!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Last Trip! Sign up and discussion! Empty Re: Last Trip! Sign up and discussion!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:43 am

Name: (Whats a name?) Lexie Miyumi
Appearance:(prettier than you Razz) she looks a little like this: http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/24970/24970-25773-1.jpg
Clothes: (nothing) Jeans, trainers and a white tee-shirt. usually has a laptop strung over her shoulder and a gun in her red back pack. wears a black cap and a red tracksuit top tied around her waist
Baggage: (Booze and drugs) handgun, knife and laptop
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, ever the optimist, she will do her best to see the lighter side of things for example yes the train wont stop but at least the seats are comfortable
Job: (bum) ex-police officer
Physical shape: (wouldnt you like to know?) physically fit, athletic build, 5 foot 6 and weight 8 stone
Abilities: (handy with a pole) Handgun proficiency, internet hacking, tae kwon do.
Knowledge: (well, do you know what the square root of pie is?) Genius, but not super-genius
History: (i have none) since she was a young girl she wanted to be like her father. so when she was old enough she joined the police force. it was ok until last week when her fathers death shook her world. she quit her job and got on the train with all her valuable belongings bound for the first place she could find

howzat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 am

Accepted Wink Now I hope for 2 more members Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:05 am

woo i am accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down