The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Where would you love to live in FF VIII? I_vote_lcapWhere would you love to live in FF VIII? I_voting_barWhere would you love to live in FF VIII? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Where would you love to live in FF VIII? I_vote_lcapWhere would you love to live in FF VIII? I_voting_barWhere would you love to live in FF VIII? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Where would you love to live in FF VIII?

+6
Darckham
Laguna
Rene Skylar
Zeria Iiyasei
lalaland
Juss
10 posters

Go down

Where would you love to live in FF VIII? Empty Where would you love to live in FF VIII?

Post by Juss Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I think I would live in a hut somewhere near Trabia Garden. I like snow, I like to ski, skate and throw snowballs, so it would be best place for me.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Where would you love to live in FF VIII? Empty Re: Where would you love to live in FF VIII?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:20 am

I would probaly live in the Balamb Garden, or Balamb itself. I just really like the whole seaside town scene. My second choice would have to be Esthar, the whole futuristic city would a real blast to live in. Wink

Back to top Go down

Where would you love to live in FF VIII? Empty Re: Where would you love to live in FF VIII?

Post by Juss Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 am

Well Balamb itself is quite a nice place to be true. The overall feeling of the place and the view is quite fantastic Wink I might even consider living there.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:45 pm

id live in Galbadia Garden
i just like the layout way more than Blamb
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Balamb Garden would definately have to be my home. It's such a beautiful place, and I could learn alot there. ^^ It would be great!
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Number of posts : 83
Usertitle : The Shadow of Fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Balamb Town, I just love to fish and the view from it just looks amazing, I can imagine just renting a boat and sailing on the open sea for a few days, simply relaxing.
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

I guess the gardens would be pretty cool, id probadly choose balamb just because i like the layout of it:P
If i was to choose a town itd be deilin city...why? Big cities = bars, nightclubs etc. What else is needed.
Laguna
Laguna

Number of posts : 174
Usertitle : cant stop gotta date with hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darckham Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 am

MY self personally.. no idea.. however.. I'd live with my grandfather who would more than likely live in Fishermans' Horizon.. My grandfather loved fishing.. And so did I at one time... ( too bad those days'll never return.)
Darckham
Darckham

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

id live in balamb garden, i liked the layout more there and ill get to hang out with hot-dog boy Zell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 am

Definitley Balamb Garden; when it becomes mobile however. Just the thought of being in the garden looking over the edge into the sea has a very calming thought about it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 pm

I would have to live in Esthar, I love the futuristic concept of the city. Also I love that it is a large city, and not a small village.

But for the winter I would have a home near Trabia Garden, I love snow and it would be the nice seen for a wedding anniversary. And it is small and secluded.

But during the summer it would have to be Fishermans' Horizon. I love fishing and it is another small secluded place.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuken Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 am

Timber would be nice, surrounded by forest and a nice lake near by...
Zuken
Zuken

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Hmm I don't really know... all the places (and the world map too D8) there are uberly depressing for me ><
It's just like the future.. you know.. not really "fantasy"
Eiko
Eiko

Number of posts : 48
Usertitle : FFIX Fangirl
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:47 pm

To think about the future and what it could be like is a fantasy. So there for it is a fantasy. hahaha just saying. But Living in Timber would be nice. But I stick with my original statement.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:57 am

I like the sound of Winhill, as it's a peaceful place, and then there's Esthar - just full of amazing technology!
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down