The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
King of Fighters I_vote_lcapKing of Fighters I_voting_barKing of Fighters I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
King of Fighters I_vote_lcapKing of Fighters I_voting_barKing of Fighters I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

King of Fighters

Go down

King of Fighters Empty King of Fighters

Post by Link Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:53 am

Okay so this one of the oldest and best fighting games out there. The balance and story of the characters is great not to mention that they have transcended down into the years, come on we all know we got a character we love, I bow down to Mai and Ash!
Link
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down