The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_voting_barWhats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_vote_lcapWhats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_voting_barWhats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.?

5 posters

Go down

Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? Empty Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.?

Post by Captain Jack Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Mine is Basches FLAME PURGE

Last edited by Juss on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The title was confusing!)
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? Empty Re: Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:41 am

My favorite Limits are Cloud Braver And Cross Slash. Wink

Please add more depth to the post. Why you like it?
Same goes to V.V.

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.? Empty Re: Whats your Favorite Limit Break, Trance etc.?

Post by Shirma Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am

This could essentially be done in the General Faves/Worst thread that's stickied. But I suppose if I wanted to make a good post out of this...

Top Ones would have to be the Limits from FFVIII, if we're solely talking about games. They were all useful in their own special way, though I can't speak for Rinoa because I hardly ever used her.

Maybe V.V thought that limits deserve their own thread as well Smile

Juss
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

My favorite is Zidane's from FFIX.

Why?

because his Dyne skills are strong and this is the only time where he has skills that pwn XD
Eiko
Eiko

Number of posts : 48
Usertitle : FFIX Fangirl
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Eiko wrote:My favorite is Zidane's from FFIX.

Why?

because his Dyne skills are strong and this is the only time where he has skills that pwn XD

I am going to have to agree with you on this. I thought Zidane's Dyne skills were so epic that it was usually what got me through some of the harder boss fights.

And if I had to pick another one it would have to be...Squall's Renzozuken. It was a little weak at the beginning of the game but once you get the Lionheart it just because so...epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm

I like Squall's Limit and Zell's Limit the most because they do the most damage.
GAP
GAP

Number of posts : 10
Usertitle : Fall into the GAP!
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.myspace.com/computerstarwiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Well to add on to my above post. I like:

Clouds Limits. Why? Because they were some of the most damaging in the game, even right off the start if done right. And OmniSlash was one of the "DoomsDay" limits in the game. So they just kicka** i say Wink

Zidanes Dyne Skills. Why? Well, same reason as Cade, He had really epic skills when in trance, that would easily help out in almost any boss battle.

and last, my favorite Limit/Trance/Ect. is...
Cross Slash
Why: Yes, it was the second Limit you got in the game, but with the Paralyzing status effect, and the damage increase you got with it. It helped alot in the begining of the game. One of the best of his, and you got it really early. Wink Also, i love it in Dissidia Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I love Bahamut's limit break ^^ when me and my little brother watched we was like (O_O) WOAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down