The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF VI Game Reviews! I_vote_lcapFF VI Game Reviews! I_voting_barFF VI Game Reviews! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF VI Game Reviews! I_vote_lcapFF VI Game Reviews! I_voting_barFF VI Game Reviews! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF VI Game Reviews!

4 posters

Go down

FF VI Game Reviews! Empty FF VI Game Reviews!

Post by Gerbuldian Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Post your game reviews for FF VI Here!
Gerbuldian
Gerbuldian

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

FF VI Game Reviews! Empty Re: FF VI Game Reviews!

Post by Juss Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:22 pm

A game that brought us one of the best villains ever - Kefka. I found FF VI surprising at first as I wasn't waiting for a futuristic game with mech suits etc. But in time I found that it was the same good old Final Fantasy. The characters were really fantastic and the way how characters stories split up was also very fantastic. One of the scariest parts of FF was also in this game, the train sequence. And well, the opera sequence was absolutely fantastic. Many think of this game as best FF. Even if it isn't, it surely is one fantastic game deserving the name of FF.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

I've recently started playing this game and so far I found it really enjoyable, even on the PS1 remake which had the original graphics from it's first release.

I like the characters, the game play and I like how, like FFIV and FFIX only 1 character has a specific class... Thief, White Mage etc etc.

i like the Esper system as well!!!

I am liking the game play too, although the non analog controlling of the characters is quite awkward but that is just a small price to pay for a game with a great storyline, character and gameplay!!!!

This has all the things that makes a good RPG!!!

Unlike FFXII that has thrown basics out of the window and made the graphics shiny at the expense of the great characters, gameplay and storyline!!!

I would like to see Squeenix go back to their basics, yeah have nice graphics but focus n the actual gamplay and systems and characters as they are what makes the games what they are!!!

So yes FFVI it's old but it's just as good even now!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 am

Final Fantasy VI is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games. It has a sweeping story line, and the fact that your quest is actually twice as long, due to he two different landscapes of the world, it allows for a much longer game play than many other titles.

Even when I was younger I appreciated the way this story unfolded. As many games in the series do there are always twists and turns and unexpected pitfalls, but this is one in the series where character growth and understanding was much more prevalent.

You always get a chance to learn the history of your main character in FF games, even the back stories of characters that directly relate to the main, but in this game you have characters that for the most part, except the brothers of course, that are completely unrelated to one another, and during the game you get to experience their driving motivations and personal demons.

All and all, it is one of the most beautiful games in the series.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 am

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum