The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_vote_lcap(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_voting_bar(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_vote_lcap(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_voting_bar(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved

2 posters

Go down

(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved Empty (Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved

Post by lalaland Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Name:Dave (no last name )
Section: Solider
Apperance (Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved 484812b258e6b_58897n(i luv FF)
Weakness:Lightning, Cold
History:
Dave has had no family since he can last reamber he was told they where killed when he was a baby, This makes Dave a good solider in war he has no emotion he dosn't care what people tell him he follows his instincts on what to do. People that follow him in war rarely die but people who leave themselves to the Generals order's usually suffer the fate of Death. Dave is a skilled Solider aching to move up in rank, He has strong potential and in practice duel's against his surpierious he usually win's.
He is the strongest out of this 501st his group on the battle field.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

(Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved Empty Re: (Dave) Elite Gaurd Not approved

Post by Captain Jack Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 pm

NOT APPROVED!!!
Grammar needs work and you cant just claim a rank.
Thread is archived for inactivity.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down