The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What the staff does. I_vote_lcapWhat the staff does. I_voting_barWhat the staff does. I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What the staff does. I_vote_lcapWhat the staff does. I_voting_barWhat the staff does. I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What the staff does.

Go down

What the staff does. Empty What the staff does.

Post by Captain Jack Fri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

The Roles that staff plays are as follows

Site Administrators:

They created the site and are the members who have been here the longest. They do all of the Technical work on the forum. They also plan events and activities for the forums. While they have ultimate say if a problem arises, It is the normal Administrators job to deal with normal problems. Site Administrators only deal with staff/site issues.

Administrators:

Are members who are the judiciary part of the forum. They are keepers of the code and rules. They deal with issues pertaining to but not limited to the rules. They have final say on a banning decision. Also they may amend and create new rules as deemed necessary. They are unbiased and fair. But the good of the whole comes before the good of the one.

Moderators:

Their job is one of the most important ones. Think of them as the cleaning crew and police men of the forums. They keep the forum organized and clean. They also patrol the forums, and enforce the rules. They can also edit posts and warn members of rules being broken.

This of course is just a summary of what the staff does. but its the gist of it
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down