The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What would you like to see in the next FF? I_vote_lcapWhat would you like to see in the next FF? I_voting_barWhat would you like to see in the next FF? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What would you like to see in the next FF? I_vote_lcapWhat would you like to see in the next FF? I_voting_barWhat would you like to see in the next FF? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What would you like to see in the next FF?

3 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in the next FF? Empty What would you like to see in the next FF?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Question is what the title says. What would you like to see in upcoming FF's.

Tbh I would like to see the FF genre maybe take a really big turn into left field. I think it would be cool to see a sandbox style FF. I know what your think they already have that with FF Online, but I am talking about doing anything at all. Not having to follow a quest line or anything. Basically you have a character and a starting world and you just do whatever. I know it would be very hard to do but I think it would be an interesting thing to see if they could pull it off. Wink

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the next FF? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the next FF?

Post by The Doctor Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 am

You know; that would be cool. In a way I think it would be cool for them to try something like in GTA 4, where you have this big world and basically, you carve out what you want to do as you go along. maybe even program the games with certain lines that allow for choices to be relevant to the experience, by that I mean a broader concept of what fable and GTA 4 does, where your actions, choices, will have real effects on your outcome.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the next FF? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the next FF?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 pm

I'd like to see it in kinda the gameplay as KH (with the fighting) its more excting ^^
Also more gothicy people for me to love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 am

I don't like the whole idea presented by the first two posters. I mean, obviously make it a bit less linear, but if something didn't have an awful lot of direction altogether, it just wouldn't feel...like an FF game to me. I personally think there's only so much you can change. I'd like to see anyway, more varied character designs. I'm a bit bored of seeing "familiar faces"..
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 pm

bump and revive
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum