The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_voting_barFinal Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_voting_barFinal Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Empty Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 pm

10 years after Lord Braska defeated Sin and brought the calm, yuna, his only daughter, chose the same path as her father. Taking the same pilgramige and battling Sin, as her father did. She will suffer good times and bad, matureing more and more as the days pass, eventually she shall battle sin, hopefully winning and returning the calm once again. Along her travels Lady Yuna shall make new friends and rivals. It will be the job of her guardians to protect her throughout her journey.

this is where your story shall begin, you will be one of Yuna's guardians, and the only character who will be from the main party shall be Yuna, who will need to be cannoned by a member (post a bio and i will accept or decline) non of Yuna's guardian's from the game shall be in it, well they will be, but they wont guard her, Wakka and Lulu have had their child (i know, it's years to soon but oh well) wakka focuses on his Blitzball, Lulu a full time mother. rikku shall be in the albhed faction. and Kihimari never left the ronso. Auron and tidus never came forward from the Old Zanarkand.

this Rp will follow the storyline of FFX, but with us as the guardians.

Bio Template:
Name: [self explanitory]
Personality: [self explanitory]
appearence: [self explanitory can use image]
First impression: [what people think when they see you]
wielding hand: [is your char a lefty or a righty?]
Fighting Style: Black mage, white mage, blue mage (khimari)
weapon style: (shortsword, two handed swords, blitzball, doll?]
weapon name: [self explanitory]
weapon appearence: [self explanitory can use image]
weapon abilities: [what abilities does your weapon have poison touch, poison strike please remember at the start of the Rp you won't have good weapon abilities]
Armour Style: [bangle, armguard, bracer?]
Armour name: [self explanitory]
Armour appearence: [self explanitory can use image]
Overdrive fill mode: {Stoic, warrier, healer? how does your fill?]
Overdrive: [first overdrive please]
History: [self explanitory]
Strengths: [what stats of yours are high?]
Weaknesses: [what of your stats is low?]
Foe preference: [flyers, flans, heavy armoured?]

accepted characters:
Yuna - Yuna
Stephen Hownam - Tidus
Shui - Rikku
Mephisto Coultz - Jecht

[list of weapons and armour: http://ffx.squareunion.com/invent.php?p=Equipment&c=Yuna+Weapons ]

Here is my character:
(and i know he is kinda based on a bit of tidus and wakka, mostly Tidus, a bit of the history is from wakka)

Name: Stephen Hownam
Personality: stephen is a fun loving person who also cares about others. Only people who get to know him know this as he looks cold and cut off.
appearence:
https://2img.net/h/i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Tidus12141990/noctis.png

First impression: People think that Stephen is a loner becuase of the way he dressed and looks.
wielding hand: Right handed.
Fighting Style: warrier
weapon style: shortsword
weapon name: Caladbolg
weapon appearence:
Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Caladborg
weapon abilities: 4 empty slots (will get better as i use the celestial mirror in acompanyment with the correct sigl's)

Armour Style: Shield
Armour name: Tetra Shield
Armour appearence:
Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ A4

Overdrive fill mode: Warrier
Overdrive: Final Cut-charges at the enemy and jumps into the air, slashing verticall down (similar to Cloud's braver) deals double damage.

History: Born 1000 years ago in the great City of Zanarkand, Stephen's father was killed at sea when he was younger, his mother lost interest in everything after she found this out and became very distant with everything that reminded her of Him, Stephen included.

at the age of 17 Sin appeared in the ancient city and began attacking, decimating the City, Stephen wasn't there to witness this as he was thrust 1000 years into the future where he washed up on Besaid beach and was found by the team captain of the Besaid Auroch's, Wakka.

Stephen began living in Besaid, befriending many, and joingin the Auroch's. now a year on, Stephen has chosen to quit the Auroch's after this years world tournament to become one of Lady Yuna's guardian's full time.

Strengths: High Hp, speed and Magic ressitence.
Weaknesses: magic power, defence and MP
Foe preference: beasts (dog like things)

Last edited by Tidus on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Empty Re: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Name: Yuna
Personality: Honest and determined, Shy and yet confident in certain areas
appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Ffxyuna1nf
First impression: Timid
wielding hand: left
Fighting Style: Summoner
weapon style: Staff
weapon name: Enchanted Rod
weapon appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ FFX_Yuna__s_Staff_by_redLillith
weapon abilities: Magic + 3%
Armour Style: Ring (Two slots)
Armour name: Wide Ring
Armour appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ FFX_Silver_Ring
Overdrive mode: Healer
Overdrive: Grand Summon, Summons aeon with a ready to use Overdrive
History: Description: The only child and Daughter of the Great High Summoner, Lord Braska. Lord Braska and his guardians mysteriously dissapeared tem years ago at the beginning of the last calm. She has brown up in Besaid for the past 10 years After becoming a full fledged summoner at Besaid Island, she plans to embark on a pilgrimage with her guardians to obtain the Final Aeon. The final aeon is needed to defeat Sin in Zanarkand. Yuna is the only one able to summon powerful spirits called Aeons.
Strengths: Magic, Evasion
Weaknesses: Strength, Speed
Foe preference: Dependant on which aeon she summons. usually doesnt have a foe preferance she is more of a healer

Last edited by Yuna on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Empty Re: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Once you have made the edit's that i meantioned on MSN you are Accepted, but until then
declined
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

changes have been made Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Never really tried an RP before; so i'll give it a shot.
*is kinda confuzzled* o.o;
Plus i'm going through a major FFX theme so hey xD

Bio Template:
Name: Shui
Personality: Outgoing and optimistic
appearence:
Shui wears short blue shorts and a large orange shirt, similar to that of her sister, Rikku.
She wears brown boots and has long, flowing red hair.
First impression: People think that Shui is quite the optomistic person and will never back down to a challenge, a rather happy person.
wielding hand: Left-handed.
Fighting Style: Thief
weapon style: Claw
weapon name: Hand Of The Savior
weapon appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Draft_lens2096041module10773778photo_1218321248rikku_godhand
weapon abilities: Sensor, 2 empty slots
Armour Style: Targe (1 slot - empty)
Armour name: Soul Of Thamasa
Armour appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ SoulOfThamasa
Overdrive fill mode: Stoic
Overdrive: "Cripple" - Attacks an enemy twice
History: Shui is the older sister of the al bhed known as Rikku, she has a very optimistic personality
and will do anything to help her friends; she ran away from home not too long before she joined the pilgrimage; she is an adept thief and has learned how to thief of her own accord, it helps her to get the gil she needs to survive.
She is not well liked in the temples due to being an al bhed and tends to stay clear of them, but to help Yuna on her pilgramige she will have to ignore the insults and slander that are usually thrown at her.
She's not a fond person of Yevon; all al bhed aren't, she hates Yevon and everything it stands for, there has been a "war" of sorts going on between Yevon and the Al Bheds, she doesn't take kindly to being called an infidel. At the age of 5 she lost her younger sister Thamasa in an uprising by Yevon; she'll never forgive them for what happened and named her targe "Soul Of Thamsa" in memory of her dear sister, so her targe has become very precious to her.
Strengths: Agility
Weaknesses: Stength, HP
Foe preference: Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Yuna, you are now accepted
and rikku, not surprising that you went for a Rikku based character, accepted
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:54 pm

thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 pm

No problem, i shall wait for a few more sign-up's have been accepted and then start The Rp, so if you wanna sign up guys, you better doo.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Bio Template:
Name: Mephisto Coultz
Personality: Stern and Serious, Wise and Philosophical. A little too To The Point
appearence:
Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Chosen_v_warriorPriest
First impression: Forboding stature and heavy build makes him appear as a scary foe
Fighting Style: Samurai
weapon style: Katana
weapon name: Katana
weapon appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ SakuraCon08_FFantasy2_500
weapon abilities: Piercing, 1 empty slot
Armour Style: bracer(0 slots)
Armour name: Seekers Bracer (HP +3%)
Armour appearence: Final Fantasy X : Alternate Story ~sign up and discuss~ Bracers_black
Overdrive fill mode: Warrior
Overdrive: Bushido
History
Mephisto was one of the Guardians of Lord Braska ten years ago, He was oung and foolish and was seriously hurt before they reached the Calm lands. He had to remain with the ronso at Mount Gagazet while the thers carried on. In the ten years that passed Mephisto has trained all over Spira. He was training near luca when he caught wind of A Summoner, Braskas only daughter. He immediatly set out to Besaid to see if he could help this time around
Strengths: Strength & Defence
Weaknesses: Speed & Magic
Foe preference: Beasts (Heavy Armoured)

Last edited by Jecht on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:20 pm

I have discussed this Bio with you on MSN so once you have done those changes i will accept it, but for now declined
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 pm

[bio is edited]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Character is now accepted
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 pm

welcome to spira Glyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Now that we have 4 members, i am opening the Rp, anyone who wants to post a Bio will have to catch up with the storyline after acception
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 pm

okay then

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 pm

oh and welcome to the Rp Jecht
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

Sorry about not posting yet; i'll get to it in a bit, i'm dreading to think how horrible it'll be. xD

But yeah; i'll post in a bit perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am

Oh my, it would appear we have a problem as our Yuna happens to have been banned *sigh* well, i would like Glynn to take over As Yuna seems as he technically had her in the first place, (you know what im talking about)
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by undead-cloud Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:44 pm

if thats so can i have the character he was meant to be playing? namely this one
Bio Template:
Name: Mephisto Coultz
Personality: Stern and Serious, Wise and Philosophical. A little too To The Point
appearence: wise and cunning, stern and yet sincere a forboding figure yet his face shows a gentleness that is not seen from his stature
First impression: Forboding stature and heavy build makes him appear as a scary foe
Fighting Style: Samurai
weapon style: Katana
weapon name: Katana
weapon appearence:
weapon abilities: Piercing, 1 empty slot
Armour Style: bracer(0 slots)
Armour name: Seekers Bracer (HP +3%)
Armour appearence:
Overdrive fill mode: Warrior
Overdrive: Bushido
History
Mephisto was one of the Guardians of Lord Braska ten years ago, He was oung and foolish and was seriously hurt before they reached the Calm lands. He had to remain with the ronso at Mount Gagazet while the thers carried on. In the ten years that passed Mephisto has trained all over Spira. He was training near luca when he caught wind of A Summoner, Braskas only daughter. He immediatly set out to Besaid to see if he could help this time around
Strengths: Strength & Defence
Weaknesses: Speed & Magic
Foe preference: Beasts (Heavy Armoured)
undead-cloud
undead-cloud

Number of posts : 24
Usertitle : Pheonix down junkie
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 am

I will have to check with him, but if it's okay then you can, although you haven't described your weapon or armour's appearence so that bio would be declined anyway
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by kakarot Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am

Name: Josh
Personality: always has a smile on his face hes a very happy person
appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/rouge%20armor/chriskostal/gw/domandrogueset.jpg?o=1
First impression: people are drawn to josh because he's such a happy person
wielding hand: righty
Fighting Style: Black mage
weapon style: glove
weapon name: archaos
weapon appearence: the fingerless pair https://media.photobucket.com/image/biking%20glove/perpetualnine/cross%20country%202008%20SALE/f2d15b6e.jpg?o=2
weapon abilities: mp+2%
Armour Style: bracer
Armour name: cainas
Armour appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/bracer/KeithC_2009/Bracer.jpg?o=38
Overdrive fill mode: warrier
Overdrive: fury
History: Josh doesn't remember much about his biological parents as they were killed by sin in the shipwreck that washed him up on the island bikanel near the home of the al-bhed as a young boy. he learned the language and found out what little the al-bhed knew about him

Growing up Josh could feel he was differant, when other boys his age were building and repairing machina josh was out training his magic, when wind a new summoner reached home the al-bhed ignored it for the most part, only Josh, decided it was time to play an active role in defeting sin. So josh caught the next boat off of bikanel and traveled to besaid to meet the summoner Yuna.
Strengths: mp mag & mag def
Weaknesses: hp & def
Foe preference: warrior types
kakarot
kakarot

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 am

Interesting Bio, i like how you don't know much of your biological parenents.

you are ACCEPTED
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Gasp
Guys ima have to drop out, been busy/inactive as you are most likely aware.
Sorry but i'm starting to get swamped with work. D:
So i'm gonna have to drop out, better now than later however. Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 pm

i will let him have the character and i think he just copied the bio from the page thn not realised when half of it hadnt come up ill post the links for him to edit his bio now
appearence: http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/art/chosen_v_warriorPriest.jpg
Weapon appearence: http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/-/N/-/-/SakuraCon08_FFantasy2_500.jpg
Armour apearence: http://www.elvenforge.com/images/bracers_black.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm

OKay then, Undead cloud, your accepted
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next