The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_lcapBATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_voting_barBATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_lcapBATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_voting_barBATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS

Go down

who will win?

BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_lcap20%BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_lcap40%BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_lcap40%BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS Empty BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Muscadet the sort of village that wouldnt look out of place in an old clinteastwood film. The sort that made you think of cowboys, sherrifs and outlaws. It is situated in the middle of the desert. A desert i may point out that spans 50 miles in every direction of the village. The hot, moistureless desert is not a friendly place to travellers. The town is small, and consists of only a few buildings. There is a small church on the right side of town, painted white it looks like the other buildings a regular house with a slanted roof. The cross ontop of the building, the only thing which signifies that it is a church.

The village market, a small stand in which fruit, vegetables and bread also other food supplies are sold, stands near to the church. The police station is the big black building right by the market, A new criminal held inside its cell waiting to be transported. Then theres the Tavern, where people go to drink alcohol and watch the local babes dance around half naked. There's a bank, and a couple of shops. There are also a few houses that are inhabited by the villagers.

Lexie thirsty from her ride stepped off her motorcycle. In the settling dust she clomped to the tavern. She entered and the whole populus of the quaint little bar turned to look at her. She took her hair out of its bobble and let it settle. She sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. Thats when the eyes left her. All but one set.

She turned and was faced by a large man, sweat glistening on his shaved head, his breath stinking of gin or whiskey. "What is a pretty thing like you doing here?" He jeered trying to close her into the ber. He leant forward to try and kiss her but instead felt cold metal touch his lips. He looked to see a handgun protruding from his mouth, her finger on the trigger "Step off" She said

Back to top Go down

BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS Empty Re: BATTLE OF THE GLOBAL MODS

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 am

Stephen, the sheriff or Muscadet was sat at his station, when a young girl ran in, a bar maid from the tavern across the road "Sheriff, a woman is startin' trouble in the tavern" Stephen nodded as he stood up and walked from behind his bar, his short brown hair rustled in the wind as he walked, a ball of tumble weed blew past him. he walked through the door and saw the lady with a gun in whisky jack's mouth. Stephen unholstered his beretta and pointed it at the lady.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" Stephen announced in a powerful and clear voice. "I AM SHERRIF HOWNAM, OBEY MY COMMANDS WHILST YOU ARE IN MY TOWN!" Stephen continued.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

"Your town?" She said her gun still stuck in the mans mouth. She unholstered her secong gun and said "Well then stop these drunks hitting on poor innocent girls" She said. She planted her boot into the stomach of the man and as he fell she roled over the bar firing two shots at the sherrif

"I am sure i didnt already kill you so ill introduce myself" She said ducking for better cover. "The names Lexie, i might be on one of those wanted posters you jerk over all day long" She laughed as she stood, hidden by the bar and leaned out to fire two more shots

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Stephen dodged the bullets, and knocked one of the tables over for cover "EVERYONE OUT" Stephen shouted and all the patrons and workers of the tavern ran out of the door, some even jumped out of the window shouting "Fuck that"

Stephen glanced around the table and smiled "you think wood can stop my bullets" Stephen announced as he leant out from behind his cover and shot 4 times at the bar where Lexie would have been, the bullets would have cut through the bar like a a flamethrower through butter.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Lexie had already moved to the otherside of the bar. She dived behind another table that had been overturned when she had fired the first shots. Its wood was thick enough ot take a few bullets. She leant over the top of the table and emptied her magasines of 10 bullets each in Stephens direction.
Ducking back she took the empty magasines out and reloaded waiting for Stephens move. she breathed heavily and her vision blurred momentarily. "Fuck" She said to herself. She was having one of those episodes again. She had to maintain conciousness and so she readied herself for the inevitable assault

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:22 am

as Lexie emptied her clips into the table that Stephen was hid behind, he jumped up and sprinted out of the bar. he headed straight over to the Sherrif's building and grabbed his rifle, he moved across to the ladder and up it. once he was atop the ladder he reached the roof. he moved over to the edge of the roof, and set up in his sniping spot.

he lay down and slid his rifle through the well fortified gap. He looked through the scope, but couldn't get a clear shot on Lexie. "your mine now girl" he muttered under his breath as he squeezed the trigger once, aiming for a few inches above the center of the table.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Even from here she heard the shot. She roled away as quickly as possible and ran for the exit.She rolled out of it as fast as possible and ducked for cover immediatly. She checked her shoe and noticed that a centimetre from her heel she had been hit by the bullet. "Armour piercing huh?" She said as she changed clips for her gun. "Two can play at that game"
She ran from building to building taking cover anywhere possible, trying to reach her big guns in the bikes compartments, she could see it now, unfortunately it was out in the open

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Stephen watched and shot at Lexie as she ran from cover point to cover point. He then noticed her motorcycle in th clear. he changed his angle slightly by moving across the roof so he could get a cearer shot at the cycle, just in case, Before he had the most brilliant idea of all "Blow it up" he muttered to himself as he pointed the Rifle towards it's Petrol tank "so Lexie, i suppose you think you will make it" he muttered as he lined up the shot to perfection "Boom" he muttered as he pulled the trigger.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: