The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Warrior's Bout I_vote_lcapWarrior's Bout I_voting_barWarrior's Bout I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Warrior's Bout

Go down

Warrior's Bout Empty Warrior's Bout

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:34 pm

there once stood mighty warriors in this place, those mighty warriors proceeded in fights to the death to decide who is the best, this place is known as Warrior's Den. Its name says everything about it. Now who is going to be fighting here, well one of the warrior's is a fierce fighter that is known well in his homeland, but in other places he is known simply as..Kaidaku Suroku

This man stands almost at six feet, his hair jets down to his mid-neck, he has the build of a mighty warrior,and the attitude of a beast. " I have came to challenge the one who is simply known as Krystal, but are you going to accept my induring challenge, or are you going to coward away..like the stray little elf you are" Kaidaku had stated in a roaring voice that could be heard by the animals in the distance, but what would this elf fighter do, come and face Kaidaku, or hide and never show his/her face in the field again.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Warrior's Bout Empty Re: Warrior's Bout

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

"Insolence is not taken to kindly in my homeland Kaidaku" She answered fom the surrounding tree line. She stepped out a little to the right of where kaidaku stood. Her slim lithe figure stepping from the trees as if she wer one of them. Her swords clinked faintly.
Standing at 5 and a half feet she stood just shorter thsn the man. And though she didnt look like much her power matched His if it did not stand at a higher level than his. Her leather armour, while thin and not a useful as metal armour, allowed her at-like movement in battle.
Her long purple hair swayed in the breeze as she walked infront of Kaidaku and drew her swords. "And neither is dishonour for that matter. I will fight you, for the honour of my family, for the regsl house of miyumi and for gaia herself"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

"you are nothing more than a meansly little elf, and i will make sure that you learn your place in the world of humans, for i Kaidaku Suroku will put of great and fast work of that."Kaidaku said with his eyes flaring at Krystal. His power seemed to be growing at a steady pace, not escalating majorly, but still remaining stable to which his own feelings were controlling his power.

"Now behold the power of my heart" Kaidaku had spoken, in the terms of fighting; he then held out his hand, with a ball of fire forming itself in his palm, and another forming on each of his feet, he backed about 10 feet away from the elf, and commenced his attack. He jumped into the air throwing the ball of flame from his hand, and kicking diagonally twice. The kicks allowed the fire surrounding his feet to be fired as well, and now the elf will have a tough time; three fire balls coming at her from different directions.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm

The Fire balls started to close in on Krystal. She closed her eyes and readied her swords. Quick as a flash her eyes flashed open and she swiped away two of the fireballs with her swords. Her swords glowed menacingly yellow as she rolled under the other one its flames almost catching her foot as she did so. She unleashed an X shaped attack that fired shock waves at Kaidaku. "We elves have been here long before you pathetic mortals" She said "And we will be here long after" She charged at Kaidaku and went for a power attack. "Now be ready to face the magicks of the earth" She said

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm

"so you elves are supose to be some kind of all mighty weilder's of magic; hmpf dont make me laugh, i have seen better challenges come from a box of cereal. that is why all elves should be put in a prison, where they wont be causing any trouble, but if you wish to continue, then i will have no choice but to eliminate you...PERMINATLY." Kaidaku said as the elf came at him with a mighty attack..

"Flambara" kaidaku shouted out

A long sword of fire appeared right in Kaidaku, the entire blade including hilt is blood red. allow me to introduce to you, my flambara..isnt she a beauty." Kaidaku exclaimed as he waved flambara, and fire swung out of it, and towards Krystal

"please burn if you will" Kaidaku said as the fire came towards Krystal.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Krystal switched direction rapidly and feinted a blow to the stomach hopefully causing a distraction. the hilt of Heavens messenger came down on Kaidaku's wrist, trying to knock Flambara from his grip. Meanwhile Hells gate created a dark energy on the blades length, and it atacked with a force of nihility and nothingness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"you honestly want to try to knock my sword out of my hand, grave mistake my elf friend."Kaidaku siad as his power began to sky rocket as it hasnt before. The fire surrounding him raged out of control, and his eyes went from the regular bright red color to the color of the shining sun, but slightly darker..

"Burst Mode" Kaidaku said in responce to the futile attempts of Krystal.

Kaidaku's own being began to be swept away by the pure pleasure of fighting, his own skin disappeared and his body was like a human sized fire source. He has lost all control, and the fire is now controlling him...

"Darkening...Cloud." Kaidaku simply said.

Dark clouds began to form in the air, and then Kaidaku jumped into the clouds and became one with them..

"Krystal..this time i shall destroy your entire homeland" Kaidkau said projecting his voice throughout the clouds and the vibration suddenly sent shockwaves in the grass below.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

"Goddess of the winds come to my aid" Krystal said quietly. The winds whipped stronger than ever and they forced the clouds to dissipated. "I see you thanks to the powers of nature" Krystal said releasing a bolt of thunder at kaidaku "You really think you can win when i am one with the very earth we live upon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:25 pm

"hmph, you honestly think that these clouds are some ordinary clouds, as long as i stay up here, they shall not dispurse, and another thing; who cares if you are one with nature, i have defeated more and more powerful enemy's than you, so facing you is nothing but a walk in the park."Kaidaku told the elf in harsh tone.

So as he decended from the clouds the clouds themselves disappeared. "time for step two in my five-step plan of defeating you..now watch closely, for this part of my plan is going to be quite powerful.." Kaidaku said as he decended from the clouds, they disappeared, and his aura shrunk just a tad bit to be stable, and not overflowing the surrounding atmosphere in pure essence.

"Flaming Terror" Kaidaku shouted with fire roaring through his right hand. It got so powerful, that Kaidaku was about to lose self control of himself, so in quick reaction; Kaidaku jumped high into the air and launched his arm fast firing the fire in a beam form at a high speed..
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Had she been a mere mortal she would have perished in those flames, and even with her elven reflexes she still nearly got caught. She quickly ran off a series of movements and said "Acquesence" She pointed her hand at Kaidaku and it fired a torrent of water directly at him

"So Flame beast" She said "Do you like it when it rains?" She lifted her other hand and stormclouds appeared. They raged and cracked with thunde as they neared the fight and the torrential downpour hit within moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Kaidaku dodged the water attack, but then he noticed it was a bit too late, as he saw stormclouds gather above the playing field. "SO you are going to this length's to win, sad really. I mean using underhanded tatics like this, just to get an edge in the fight. fine if you want to take it to that length; i will have no choice to teach you your place,as well as the place of your race"Kaidaku said harshly as his body began to be engulfed in a roaring ocean of flames.

"fury of FIre" Kaidaku shouted, as the sea of fire suddenly shrinked and surrounded his fists, and just by moving towards the elf,a nd aimed 10 shots of fire-covered strikes at the entire body of the elf..

"Are you enjoying this, the power of fire piercing your skin, come on show me your power, the elf race have a good viriety of magic powers..SHOW ME THAT POWER!!!!!" Kaidkau yelled at the elf as he continued his assult on her.

Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm

She had only a few moments to think before the attack wouls bear down on her. "Element immunity" She shouted as the hits connected the power negated the elemental effect of the attack unfortunately the hits still made their mark. And Kaidaku wasnt weak. She fell backwards and scrambled to her feet coughing.

She stepped backwards into the foliage and dissapeared almost immediately. Twigs and vines whipped into the clearing at kaidaku. Vines attempting to throttle kaidaku or to wrap and bind His attacking limbs, Thorns cutting and slashing here and there anywhere they could hit. Then from the trees behind Kaidaku there was movement and Krystal launched herself into the air. Flipping over forward sheslashed with both of her katanas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum