The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcapWhat Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_voting_barWhat Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcapWhat Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_voting_barWhat Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere?

3 posters

Go down

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere?

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcap0%What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcap0%What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcap60%What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcap20%What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_lcap20%What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? Empty What Was Your Favourite Dressphere?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Title says it all really; what was your favourite dressphere?
Mine would have to be mascot, it was so amusing seeing them in the mascot outfits xD
It required a bit of work to get and I think it was worth it, it had some really good abilities too. Very Happy
So; what is your favourite dressphere?

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? Empty Re: What Was Your Favourite Dressphere?

Post by Tempest Wind Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Dark Knight was teh bomb..and i am not just talking about the movie..:lol: the moves it came with, and the pure appearance of it was pure excellence.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favourite Dressphere? Empty Re: What Was Your Favourite Dressphere?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 pm

i loved Songstress and strangely more when rikku had it than when yuna did

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirma Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 am

Try not to have too many of these threads, we have a favourites/worsts thread for a reason..

Favourites would be Dark Knight and White Mage. Both very useful, DK are deadly, and, you could win the whole game, maybe, and some very tough boss battles with such a combo. I did.

The main dresspheres i.e Machina Maw were so boring, each main one was like the other, and there wasn't anything worthwhile about them.
Shirma
Shirma

Number of posts : 63
Usertitle : Ohai
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 am

i loved the alchemists dressphere and the floral falla spec dress for yuna it killed all competiotion in my opinion
Kain
Kain

Number of posts : 75
Usertitle : watcher and your favorite pal
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 am

DARK KNIGHT!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down