The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Another way FF7 I_vote_lcapAnother way FF7 I_voting_barAnother way FF7 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Another way FF7 I_vote_lcapAnother way FF7 I_voting_barAnother way FF7 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Another way FF7

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Another way FF7 Empty Another way FF7

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Its pretty much the same storyline asfinal fantasy but instead of cloud the Zack survived... hes not the hero of this story though no no no, We are.

Create your characters with the following template if your interested

Name: (Duh?)
Species: (Human, ancient... blah blah blah)
Side Alignment: (im only accepting good characters)
Personality: (whats the character like)
Appearance: (What do they look like/ wear?)
Weapon: (You need a description?)
Magic: (the stuff that makes things happen as if by.... magic of course)
Materia list: (List of materia as the name suggests)
Strengths: (Your strong STATS)
Weaknesses: (The opposite of the above thing)
History: (Life story of character)

heres mine:
Name: Xander Fair 'Xan'
Side: The Exiles
Magic: Elemental- mostly Fire, Curative and Protective with one summon [Ifrit]
Materia list:
Fire: Level 4 (Given By zack)
Cure: Level 2
Protect: Level 2
Summon: Ifrit Level 3 (Given by zack)
Weapons
Two Katanas: Hells Advocate and Lightrunner
Buster sword - only used in limits and to block... use creates wear and tear and eventual rust
Personality: Out going, Optimistic, Cheery and Sensitive (He is almost exactly the same as cloud

History: Xan joined soldier the same year Zack became soldier first class. He left after the Experiments on his brother and friend cloud. With cloud dead he and zack returned to midgar and started the rebel group "The exiles"
When Zack "retired" with aeris Xan took on lead position of the group much to barrets annoyance

Exile members list
Xan - Exiled memory
Zero - Omega death (Provisional)

Last edited by exiled-memory on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Another way FF7 Empty Re: Another way FF7

Post by Xeon Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 am

Name: Zero
Species: Human
Side Alignment: The Exiles
Personality: Zero is usually quite a compassionate, caring person who is generally out going though he can change to a cold hearted killer in the heat of battle and wont stop till every last foe is defeated.
Appearance: Zero is an average height,average weight male with a toned body to go with his average build. It is well tanned for him having come from the Costa Del Sol to Midgar.
Weapon: Zero's weapon is a custom handgun,named Helena , that has a small blade beneath the barrel so it can also be used as a knife. It is also specially adapted to allow materia to be use in junction with the bullets.
Derios: A katana forged from a dark crimson metal, 9ft in length, guard is non existent, sheathed across the center of his back
Magic: Mainly offensive elemental magics with one mastered curative magic and an all and slash all materia.
Materia list:
Ice Level 1
Fire Level 1
Bolt Level 1
All Level 2
Slash-All Level 2
Restore Level 2
Strengths: Strength and Magic are his strong stats.
Weaknesses: Agility,Vitality and Dexterity are all his weak points
History: Zero lived in costa del sol till after news had spread of cloud strife dying then Zero set off in search of Midgar where he aimed to join SOLDIER, but found himself hating Shinra more and more as he walked through the slums. Then he accidently walked into Xan who happened to run a rebel faction called “The Exiles”. Zero asked if he could join and that is where he is upto in his life story

Last edited by OmegaDeth on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:24 am

i just need one thing to change before you can be fully aproved i need you to lower the level of your restore... this is set at the beginning of FF7 and i dont think you would start with that mastered. i have reason as Zack gave me mine. but other than that you are provisionally....
::ACCEPTED::

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 am

Name: Stephen Hownam
Species: ancient
Side Alignment: Good
Personality: A regular teenager Stephen is often blunt in his usage of language and tends not to get along with other guys. He is often seen as vein or self-loving as his hair is slender uneven or un-styled. an aggressive fighter, will always fight to try and defend what is closest to him and what he feels he needs. With a short fuse, he often looses his temper for pathetic reasons and is unafraid to show how he is really feeling. he will tell peple directly what he thinks of them even if it isn't very nice. once given a task Stephen will not stop trying until the job is done or he is dead.

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn430/vergil3211/prince_riding_around.jpg?t=1238063218
Weapon:
'Master blade" : A fairly large Sword. the sword has two forms, the first is when it is being carried, the sword looks like a normal bladed sword, but when going into battle mode the sword opens up to look almost like two blades connected together. Looks like this. . .
Another way FF7 SwordforFFVIIRP

'Cutting Edge': A sword that is around a meter in length, although it is only a single sided sword, the blade takes up all of one side and looks like a blade with a small segment cut out for the handle. Looks like this. . .
Another way FF7 Cuttingedge

Magic: Stephn focuses on manipulating Enemies to gain acess to their spells
Materia list:
Manipulate- level 1
Enemy Skill:
Beta
Big guard
Frog song
White wind

Strengths: Physically strong with high Stamina, Stephen can take quite a beating and can also give one.
Weaknesses: His resistance to magc isn't as good as it could be, and Stephen Isn't as lucky as most, some would say he has no luck what so ever.

History: Born in Costa Del Sol, Stephen's mother died at child birth. Stephen spent his early years chilling out and relaxing on the beach, but at the age of 10 when a strange yellow orb washed up on the beach. When he took it to his father who was a weaponsmith, he was informed that he had found a rare enemy skill materia, but because of the shade of yellow it was, it had no skills held inside it. After this sadening news Stephen locked the materia away in the family Safe.

At the age of 12 Stephen's father made him the cutting edge sword, and began teaching him how to weild a sword, always saying "this is something a father should always teach his son" Stephen enjoyed his time with his father and traveling out into the plains around Costa to train his sword abilities.

when Stephen turned 14 he found the Enemy skill materia in the safe, and remembered locking it inside. He took the materia and fused it into the Cutting edge sword. Stephen headed out into the plains in search of Enemies to learn magic off as he now understood the potential of the Enemy skill materia.

Stephen spent many months searching for enemies to learn magic off, but he never could find any. so, on the eve of his 15th birthday he returned home to find his father dying. This upset Stephen as he blamed himself. in His fathers dying breaths he told Stephen to take his sword the Master blade, as it would serve his quest well. Stephen didn't understand this until he discovered that there was a manipulate materia in the sword.

By the age of 17 stephen had mastered the art of manipulating enemies into casting their skills on him, just so he could turn them back on the foe. Stephen traveled to Midgar, on the way picking up his Fire ring on the way. the ring saved his life against the Midgar Zolom as the beast unleashed it's strongest attack, Beta. Stephen's enemy skill materia absorbe it and he fled, just making it out of the marshland with his life.

Now at the age of 18 Stephen lives in the slums of sector 7, Working for a woman called Tifa lockheart in a pub known across the slums. . . 7th Heaven.

Last edited by Chris Redfield on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:48 pm

::ACCEPTED::

only this time try not to fall in love with tifa yeah? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 am

hah, i have a different plan for this one
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 am

He fells in love with meh Very Happy

Anyway, I think I am going to join this one as well, with my old char I think Smile Will see.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am

dude, make a good character this time around, i cba with PVP fighting you outside our little lovers tiff in the colloseum.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 am

The last char I used in FF VII Another Way in FFF wasn't good? Very Happy

BTW! What does cba mean? Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 am

Cant be arsed, and i know he wasn't good, thats y i dont want him in the RP, cos it gets annoying having to fight PVP for the whole RP.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 am

Eh.. we don't have to fight whole RP Very Happy I actually don't like to fight all the time Smile I prefer non fight roleplays like the one I started here ... the last trip.

Oh well ... I create a not fighting guy to here Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Just read Omega's Bio and noticed the length of his sword 9 Feet is a touch long isn't it, after all Sephiroth's is only like 5/6 feet long, i mean any longer and your packing a sword twice as long as Sephy's.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

sorry yeah, i didnt notice that... also theres no evil characters accepted for this one.. at least for a while, so if you join you will join as a neutral character at minimum. and omega... make the sword more real... i could hold two katanas for example but im pretty sure you would find holding a 9 foot sword pretty hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:51 pm

it would be impossible to be able to move about with a 9 foot sword, unless you yourself were like 9+ feet tall

and when are you starting the actual RP Exiled?
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm

waiting for another few characters and we will start it.. you will recognise the first post as im testing something out

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm

testing something out, are you doing the origonal FFVII opening FMV as your first post, if you are that's totally wrong, also, is it okay if i change my alignment to join the Exiles?
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 am

no im using the same starting post form the FFF one i know the opening fmv wouldnt fit. and yes of course it is ok to join the exiles

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 am

aww why can't you be bad plox let me be bad =(
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

you cant be bad at the begining but you can turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm

GAHHH FINE!!!!
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Name: Dave Strife
Species: Human Infused With Mako
Side Alignment: Good -_-
Personality: He is a lone person dosn't like bein told what to do. But he has a very good sense of humor her thinks so anyway
Appearance: Clouds Uniform from FFAC
Weapon: Buster Sword He Inherited from his father (Cloud)
Magic: focus on raw power Ultama and Summons
Materia list: Ultama Bahmut, Nights Of Round, Bahamut Zero, Cura
Strengths: Str
Weaknesses: (The opposite of the above thing)
History: His Father was Cloud, Cloud gave Dave his Buster Blade as a gift and his old Uniform as a memento when he dies
Dave is a strong guy he dosn't mess around, not smart to get on his bad side
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:46 pm

2 things... cloud cant have a son he is dead and went into the shinra army a virgin... and you cant have the buster sword as its my characters sword

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 pm

hmm fine lets re do this Razz

Name: Dave Strife
Species: Human Infused With Mako
Side Alignment: Good -_-
Personality: He is a lone person dosn't like bein told what to do. But he has a very good sense of humor her thinks so anyway
Appearance: Sepiroths Uniform but without the long sleeves
Weapon: Masurme after Sepiroths disapearing he found this at the site where the meteor struck midgar it was dug deep within the earh
Magic: focus on raw power Ultama and Summons
Materia list: Ultama Bahmut, Nights Of Round, Bahamut Zero, Cura
Strengths: Str
Weaknesses: Def
History: He has been in Soldier for sometime now it was rumored that Sepiroths Legendary mesurme was located near the middle of the meteor when it stuck midgar so Dave set out to find it
after many months of searching he found it ingraved in stone once he obtained it he started feeling he needed more power than Soldier can provdie
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 am

ok one little problem and its your materia list... you can only have one summon and you need to lower the power level of hte materia seeing as its the BEGINNING of FF7 not the end
please alter it i cant approve you until then

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 am

WOOHOO, the RP has Started *posts intro post*

there is a bit of Ownage for Y'all
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN