The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Which part you hate most? I_vote_lcapWhich part you hate most? I_voting_barWhich part you hate most? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Which part you hate most? I_vote_lcapWhich part you hate most? I_voting_barWhich part you hate most? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Which part you hate most?

+2
Tidus
Juss
6 posters

Go down

Which part you hate most? Empty Which part you hate most?

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 pm

If you do hate any part of FF VII, than which one?

I kind of hate the first parts of game, when you are still in Midgar. I never like the long intro parts of the FF-s and also found it a bit boring and even ridiculous before the Shinra building raid.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Which part you hate most? Empty Re: Which part you hate most?

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am

I thought the early crossing of the Zolom's marsh sucked, as i never had a chocobo as i cba to get one, and i always got caught and then killed. but on the bright side, i occasionally got the enemy skill Beta from him, right before he killed me. and then towards the end of the game i would always go back and kill him with Shadow flair or Omnislash or something and be all like "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH, GETTIN RAPED WITH AN ATTACK THAT IS WAY TO POWERFUL"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 am

Same thing here. At my first playtrough I also got annoyed by the huge snake. But the more times I passed the place, the less I started hating it. Especially because I once trained myself to level 40 at the cave after him and had all the limit breaks for everyone besides lvl 4 limit breaks Very Happy And I was able to beat him.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 am

thats just no fun, i only enjoyed leveling in northern crater wheere you got like a level for everyone of those dark dragons you killed
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

It was fun ... getting those limit breaks so early was very useful and cool as well Smile And testing different things is cool.

Now let's get back to topic!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 am

Another part i hated was when you had to wait for the first weapon to make his way ALL the way across the ocean towards Midgar so you could fight him. stood on the beach i was like WTF is taking this guy so long ??
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Thats what i hated aswell Chris I ended up going downstairs cause i got so bored of waiting that I went and made myself some noodles.XD

The other part i hated was the beggining because it took so long to get out of the city and into the world map,which provided you with alot more variation of the monsters and enemies.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 am

The parts I hate most are the flashback scenes; the first 10,000 times I played through the game (Wacky) I didn't mind it, but since i've played this game so many times before these bits get old now. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 pm

I really hated the Wall Market part. I also hated going to Wutai, it was just so damn annoying to have all of your materia stolen and you had to rely on your attack skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah I have to agree. The Wutai part was very annoying. I lost my materia and I was quite weak back then which meant I used a lot of medicines. Besides that, I wasted so much time for searching Yuffie ... geez. Though the event itself was nice, just the fact I got owned so much and it stole a lot of my time sucked.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 pm

I hated Ruby and Emarlad wep they are just to strong lol unless you have the right equips and materia they are almost impossible to beat or if your narb and use game shark for unlimted limit ect ect i just think they where overpowered
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuken Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

Wall market was definitely the worst, just a bad change of the mood the game had been building up...

as for emerald and ruby, they weren't that bad... by comparison to many other superbosses in other games, they were pushovers, ozma, omega in FFV and VIII, and yaizmat were each much much worse :/
Zuken
Zuken

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

The part that I hate most was when Sephiroth killed Aerith, I mean come on throughout the game you fall in love witht the character.

Another part would have to be trying to get to the crater without the airship
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum