The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
General Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_vote_lcapGeneral Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_voting_barGeneral Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
General Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_vote_lcapGeneral Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_voting_barGeneral Gaming Rules & Gudelines I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

General Gaming Rules & Gudelines

Go down

General Gaming Rules & Gudelines Empty General Gaming Rules & Gudelines

Post by Link Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Tifa here with the rules as in many other sections. As always simple rules are used to make sure the forum stays clean and the members out of trouble.

• before creating a thread, make sure that there is no other that talks about the same topic. It gets annoying to have to close threads because members refuse to check if the ones they want to make is already made.

• Put some effort into your posts. Usually two sentences is a lot better then two words. Using such small count is considered spam and as we all know that is against the rules.

• No game flaming. We understand that you might not have liked a game for x reason but really don't just go around posting short and pointless posts. If you didn't like a game elaborate on why you didn't like it.

The list shall be updated as time goes by and more rules are needed, check in here once in a while to see any new updated.

~Tifa~
Link
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

General Gaming Rules & Gudelines Empty Re: General Gaming Rules & Gudelines

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Archived

Back to top Go down