The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_vote_lcapCopyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_voting_barCopyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_vote_lcapCopyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_voting_barCopyrights and other stuff i can get sued for I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for

Go down

Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for Empty Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for

Post by Captain Jack Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 am

* Illegal Content:

As members of staff do not wish to be taken to court we have strict guidelines that illegal content is not allowed. This means things like discussions on emulators, torrents, warez, music/film downloading and posting links to places which can illegally obtain software, music, videos etc. Anyone seen doing this will be warned with further consequences if it continues after that.

* Copyright Infringement/Plagiarism:

Basically do not post something which does not belongs to you. This includes copying posts from others and reposting them in other areas, claiming a piece of media (signatures, banners, music, art, et cetera) and/ or ideas as if it were your own and/or without giving prior credit to the rightful owner. You can, use other people's work as reference as long as you do not duplicate it exactly as it is written. We do know that ideas are not always original and that most pieces of literature/art/media were based on previous projects but please, but please refrain from duplicating other's work without prior consent from the author. If you are caught doing this, you will receive an infraction and a suspension might be or not issued depending on the level
of infringement to this rule.

Site Arcade provided by http://www.diggygames.com
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for Empty Re: Copyrights and other stuff i can get sued for

Post by Captain Jack Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

My disclaimer!!!

Final Fantasy Reverie and its associates, Do not claim rights to the Square enix, And is not a part of Square Enix. We also do not claim image rights or other copyrighted items, If you are the owner of the copyrighted items and wish them removed please email the Administrator (me)

Final Fantasy Reverie And its associates, Do not claim Right to YouTube Or its subsidiary's. and is In no way responsible for Items up-loaded to the YouTube Website. If you find that a copyright has been breached please contact the YouTube Staff.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down