The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Favorite FF Character. I_vote_lcapFavorite FF Character. I_voting_barFavorite FF Character. I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Favorite FF Character. I_vote_lcapFavorite FF Character. I_voting_barFavorite FF Character. I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Favorite FF Character.

2 posters

Go down

Favorite FF Character. Empty Favorite FF Character.

Post by Captain Jack Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Whats your favorite character and why?

Mine is Cid from Final Fantasy VII

His unique gruffness adds to the fact that hes a bloody genius. and his jump attacks were the strongest in the game. His story line was touching and smart.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Favorite FF Character. Empty Re: Favorite FF Character.

Post by Griever Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

my favorite character is Vincent Valentine because of his dark past and him trying to find retribution through it all Smile that and his theme was cool Razz
Griever
Griever

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down