The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Zion Saalam {Human} I_vote_lcapZion Saalam {Human} I_voting_barZion Saalam {Human} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Zion Saalam {Human} I_vote_lcapZion Saalam {Human} I_voting_barZion Saalam {Human} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Zion Saalam {Human}

2 posters

Go down

Zion Saalam {Human} Empty Zion Saalam {Human}

Post by Saalam Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 am

UserName: Saalam
Name: Zion Saalam
Race: Human
Job class: Engineer
Two Basic Skills: Grenade, Scatter Shot
Guild: Nox Cursori
Appearance: African-American, with short black hair and magnificent muttonchops. Wears a black wool cap and a heavy duty frag vest, with more grenades then seems physically possible strapped to his chest. Almost always has a bottle of liquor in one of his hands.
Personality: Is angry and drunken a personality? Because if it is, then that is it 99 percent of the time. The other one percent of the time, he is quite agreeable and nice. He never backs down from a fight or breaks a sweat in a tough spot, like disarming a landmine with fireballs are flying inches overhead.
History: A former Combat Engineer for SOLDIER, he was stationed in the city of Midgar when the pillar holding up the upper plate above Sector 7's slums was destroyed, and with his explosives experience he realized that the destruction of the pillar was an act of sabotage by the very company he worked for. Learning this he quit SOLDIER in disgrace and fled the city, becoming a mercenary for hire and developing quite the drinking problem in the process.
Saalam
Saalam

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Back to top Go down

Zion Saalam {Human} Empty Re: Zion Saalam {Human}

Post by Mogster Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Approved! Kupo!
You may visit The Shops to gear up and create your first Limit Break. Start your story when you think you're ready, kupo!
Mogster
Mogster
Mognet Mog
Mognet Mog

Number of posts : 27
Usertitle : KUPO!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.net

Back to top Go down