The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Westrey (West) Philes I_vote_lcapWestrey (West) Philes I_voting_barWestrey (West) Philes I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Westrey (West) Philes I_vote_lcapWestrey (West) Philes I_voting_barWestrey (West) Philes I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Westrey (West) Philes

3 posters

Go down

Westrey (West) Philes Empty Westrey (West) Philes

Post by Cloudstrofobia Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm

UserName: Cloudstrofobia
Name: Westrey (West) Philes
Race: Halfblood
Jobclass: Engineer
Two Skills: Scope and Scatter Shot
Guild: (how do I join one?)
Apperance: Long black hair with a white strip in the bangs. His left eye is green and the other is blue. He wears his hair in a ponytail with a green ribbon.
Personality: Happy and outgoing. West likes meeting other people and often talks a lot about everything. He wants to protect his friends and want to be a good person. He always tries to make people feel comfortable, which is the reason he wears a ribbon in his hair.
History: As a boy West had a younger twin sister called Joeleén but she disappeared when he was seven years old. She was weak but dreamed about once in her life being able to fly in the skies. West’s father was an Engineer but as the siblings’ mother gave birth to Joeleén she died and left the father alone with the newborn twins. He started drinking and in time the mothers’ sisters took care of the twins. West grew up with the aunt Eileen and Joeleén with aunt Millen. West want to become a good engineer to take a ship that is able to carry his sister through the skies.
Cloudstrofobia
Cloudstrofobia

Number of posts : 30
Usertitle : Is it time for an adventure yet?
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Westrey (West) Philes Empty Re: Westrey (West) Philes

Post by Captain Jack Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Holy crap you work fast.

Err approved gimme a few minutes to build the profile.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atnem Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

To join a guild simply put the guild of your choice in your character application. You can choose from two: The Legend Slayers and Nox Cursori. Nox Cursori offers their members intricate story-line based quests for their members to follow. The Legend Slayers focus on quick, brutal battles.
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudstrofobia Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 am

Then I'll choose Nox Cursori if I may Smile I like stories a lot Very Happy
Cloudstrofobia
Cloudstrofobia

Number of posts : 30
Usertitle : Is it time for an adventure yet?
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum