The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_vote_lcapBleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_voting_barBleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_vote_lcapBleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_voting_barBleach: The Battle in Rukongai! I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai!

2 posters

Go down

Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai! Empty Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai!

Post by Juss Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 am

Theme: Bleach - Battle in Rukongai
Rules: Winner has to survive
Type of Character: Shinigami

Description: It is a lowly sector of Rukongai filled with poor and weak people. The houses are small and dirty and the streets are filled with different merchants. Every building is made from clay or wood. It is pretty populated too.
Who: Altered Tundra: Kai vs. Juss: Ryoko Kuroshiro

Ryoko appeared from nowhere. His eyes were glowing red and his reiatsu was filling the streets. Seemed as he was angry or disappointed. He tousled his hair and unseated his katana. Instantly a little boy in front of him started screaming. And then it was all quiet. He had killed the boy, cut in to two pieces.

'' You low spirit ... show your respect against me!'' He shouted. Then he sent out a wave of energy which destroyed more than 10 houses on the way. And everyone living inside those houses.

'' Weaklings ... don't you know how to fight?'' He shouted or more like roared. Something had gotten in to.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai! Empty Re: Bleach: The Battle in Rukongai!

Post by Tempest Wind Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 am

After waking up from his long slumber, Kai Zaraco had plans in destroying many people, but it would seem that there was a crazy old guy doing that for him, seeing the path of destruction leading from one source, a man who seemed to be a soul reaper, thinking that this battle could be entertaining..the Vizard KAi Zararo grabbed his Zanpaktou who's name is Hybeoshi, which in early language meant smoking flame, as it will be seen later in many fights of his in the near future.

"ah this guy seems to bring some interesting power to the table" KAi said from afar, raising his spiritual pressure to a degree where it heated the air with specs of fire, and not even wasting time, or allowing this soul reaper to even reply to what he had stated.

"Hado 4;Byakurai" Kai shouted as a burst of minimal lightning fired at the soul reaper..then as soon as that happened, KAi shouted.."Flare with intense flames: Hybeoshi" Kai shouted again as he pulled his zanpakto out of its sheath, and a roar of flames shot out of Kai's hands and covering his zanpakto and released it, growed 5" in length, a fire aura seemed to be leaking out, tribal marks seemed to be going along the blade.."This is Hybeoshi" Kai said as the lightning kept firing..

How will this soul reaper react to Kai's actions, will Kai or this other soul reaper win, find out later int
o the battle?
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 am

Ryoko watched closely and steadily how the fire moved towards him. And almost instantly a smile covered his face.

'' Well you want to challenge me? If not then I will challenge you!'' While he was telling these words he raised his hand and the fire had direct hit. But something was wrong. It seemed as the reiatsu within that attack was consumed by Ryoko.

'' Don't tell you can't do any better than hado #4?'' He muttered and disappeared. Next eye blink he was behind Kai and slashed with his blade, aimed at Kai's back.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Seeing how this man easily rid of Kai's hado 4, it showed him that this was a somewhat talented man, and eager one at that. And not even holding back; this man appeared behind Kai with his blade pointed at Kai's back.."YOu really think you can get me down with this attack, oh my young friend; allow me to show you the power of a Vizard" Kai said as his spiritual pressure started to go up the ranks, showing that his previous rank of power back in the thirteen Gotei is not what's shown here..as his past reveals he was only a Lutenit; but as seen just a few moments ago, Kai now has the power of a Captain.

"Ah my friend allow me to show you a little taste of Hybeoshi's power" Kai said as he appeared exactly ten feet away from this Soul reaper..and firing a compressed force of Reitasu, and it was shot in the form of a fire beam..."Here..wee...gooooo" KAi shouted as the beam was fired in the form similar to Getsuga Tenshō, but entirely made up of fire Raeshi..

(i will admit my spelling is a bit off at points, and i am sorry)
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am

Ryoko was standing still. An enemy at the level of a captain. Quite fantastic. But a vizard ... well this was going to get harsh. He smiled gently to Kai and raised his katana.

'' Flower of mist!'' He muttered quietly and a flower made from pure mist imbued the attack. And then the mist vanished and there were no traces of the fire.

'' That was a nice one, former lieutenant of Hitsugaya. That attack was indeed a good one ... if you would have used a bit more power, I would have been in trouble to block it with low zanpaktou move. '' He told eagerly and started laughing. And then he was behind of Kai. A slash was heard, one that burst out wave of pure reiatsu, similar to getsuga tensho. And it was heading directly at Kai.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Kai could only be in shock as he saw Ryoko teleport without a trace of spirit energy; then teleporting behind him, and what did Ryoko fire; a slash of puer spirit energy, KAi quickly used a high level Kido blast that took battle with the slash of Spirit energy..the result of this conflicting battle..a massive explosion occurred occured.

"not bad, but your still holding back...allow me to demostrate true power" Kai said as a white mask covered 1/8th of his face..and he held out his hand, and dark red spirit particles started to take form, it quickly began to form into a medium sized ball of red spirit energy.. "Cero" Kai said as the ball fired with high force and velocity.."dodge this if you can.."Kai said with a sadistick on his face
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:10 am

'' A cero?'' Ryoko muttered.

'' I thought that you were a vizard!'' He told with his powerful, loud and clear voice. And in a mere moment, power filled his eyes and body. Energy waves burst out from his body, ones that were able to slow the cero down and ones that froze any low spirit. And then , then he just dodged the hit. A smile covered his face.

'' Hahaha... you should see your face ... waiting to see my power but than a mere dodge. Well I guess you have to do more to make me to go at my full.'' He muttered with ironic and positive voice. And then he got quiet. His eyes got dark and his sword started shaking, gently.

'' Dodge this!'' He muttered and appeared behind Kai. And then a slash. But not from behind. It seemed as during the time of slash, he had moved to front of Kai and now the blade was going to cut trough the chest of Kai.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:55 am

Seeing how easily how Ryoko dodged his attack; KAi thought to himself that this battle was gonna be loads of fun, and with part of his hollow powers activated; this was going to be some battle. But all would not be fun, as it would seem that this battle would go to a whole new level as he heard his opponent speak.'' Hahaha... you should see your face ... waiting to see my power but than a mere dodge. Well I guess you have to do more to make me to go at my full.'' Those words stuck inside his mind mostly through the variation of the next Ryoko's next attack.

This next attack of Ryoko's was quite amusing as kai put it "one hell of a speed attack" As he said with the blade approaching his chest at a fast pace, almost hitting him, and if that attack would of hit Kai; he might of been dead or worse. "Now that was a close one" Kai said breathing heavily as he nearly got killed by an attack of great velocity

“Now that was a close one, you otta be careful that attack could really hurt someone; especially me. Fine if you wish to be serious on this fight, then I have no problem, but to intrude on your offering of fighting; so here I come.” Kai said to Ryoko with Hybeoshi in his left hand and a kido in the other, but what was he planning..

“Oh I can see that you are surprised with what I am about to do, allow me to show you; its real simple, with a kido in my right hand and Hybeoshi in my left hand, I can create an attack that can cause trouble for you. “ Kai had said to make Ryoko tyhink that he as going to attack him head on, but in reality; Kai is going to attack him from within a distance. First kai allowed his hollow mask to cover another 1/8th of his face which now 1/4th of his face is now. Kai’s speed is rabidly improved, his strength is by far the strongest it has ever been.

Now with improved strength and speed; Kai suddenly disappearing into the shadows, firing multiple ceros at ryoko as a start to his plan..”You might have a tough time” Kai said projecting his voice from within the shadows.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:11 pm

A gentle smile was on the face of Ryoko's. It seemed as he finally had found an enemy with who he could have fun.

'' Indeed ... that's one interesting move!'' He muttered with irritating voice while Kai was doing the first part of the move. And then came the ceros. But by some miracle, Ryoko's face was calm and serious. He dodged first cero by meters but the other one was harder. It passed by very closely and that why burnt his hand, a bit. Just enough to steal some patience. And so he moved to right too fast and was hit by fourth cero.

''Arghh ...'' He muttered as he had only partly blocked the attack. His attire was covered with dust and mud. And then, the fifth cero. But it was predictable as Ryoko saw a system in the attacks. He dash to left and then slashed. His blade tip touched the top of next cero and moved it to right, directly towards the last cero that had just appeared in front of Kai.

'' Nice indeed!'' Ryoko shouted with happy voice and watched how the two ceros exploded in front of Kai.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:53 am

“So my own Cero’s are fired back at me huh; this is certainly different from any other counter I have encountered. You are definatly providing me with a great challenge, however you are just a soul reaper and you are limited to just the powers of a soul reaper; but I am more powerful in terms of abilities. SO let me show you those abilities.” Kai explained to Ryoko as Kai’s entire face was now covered by his hollow mask..

“I am finally here” A different version voice of Kai’s voice spoke out.

“you sure took your sweet time” the voice said.. As he grabbed Hybeoshi, this version of Kai has a slightly different way; not like how kai used it, with only half of his strength behind the attacks, Hollow Kai uses his full strength behind every attack..

“Ban--Kai” He said under his breath as Hybeoshi started to be engulfed in a roaring sea of flames. The heat scorching through the air like a venom, until the flames decended from the blade and a shortsword, with a little fire dragon attached to it

“Here is my bankai.. Ryaso-kybosh” Hollow kai said as he grabbing the short sword, and not wasting any time, Kai fired a wave of spiritual energy, that was fired with such force and velocity that it took the form of a fire dragon, and at the same time, he fired a black cero out of his mouth that combined with the attack that came out of Ryaso-Hybeoshi.

“Have fun” Hollow kai said with a sadistic smile upon his face.
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down